This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Gunyah has been set up as the ideal family holiday home for your next coastal getaway. Situated across the road from the beach, Gunyah offers accommodation for up to eight guests. Once you arrive you wont want to leave as Gunyah is in the perfect location, offering activities for all ages.
The house accommodates up to eight guest in four bedrooms. It has two living areas, two TVs both with DVD players and a selection of DVDs for you to choose from. The downstairs living area also has a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave and is a perfect spot for the kids to relax and watch movies or play some of the board games on offer. Outdoor dining is provided, seating up to ten people, and an outdoor shower is also at the property.
Accommodation with quality furnishings and a perfect location 240 m from beach access is what awaits you at Gunyah and is the perfect getaway for one or two families.
Gas heating is provided at the property and ceiling fans provide cooling during the warmer months.
The property features:
- 2 TVs with DVD player
- Gas heating and ceiling fans
- Washing machine and dryer
- Highchair and 2 x gates for the stairwell
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Warm cosy doonas
- DVDs and board games for indoor entertainment
- Across the road from the beach
- Views of Jervis Bay
- Bedroom 1: Queen (porta cot also available at property), ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: 2 x singles, 1 trundle
- Bedroom 4: 2 x singles
Distances to: -
- 240 m to Callala Beach
- 1.7 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 4.3 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.9 km to Callala Bay
- 19.1 km to Currarong
- 24 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $420 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Beautiful place. Beautiful part of the world."
Regan, July 2017
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating: Stand alone heaters
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard