This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Wowly offers guests a memorable beach side experience whether you come for a weekend escape for two or a family holiday.
The property has two comfortable bedrooms and two way bathroom on ground level. The upper level provides bright and expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen areas. There are east and west facing balconies to catch the sun in the morning as well as the afternoon, with views over Jervis Bay all day.
Direct access to the beach and Wowly Creek lagoon is at your doorstep.
The townhouse is equipped with everything you expect for a carefree break. There are books, games, puzzles and videos for young and old. We also provide kitchen essentials such as coffee, a selection of teas, condiments, honey, jam and vegemite for your convenience.
Wowly is located within walking distance to local shopping centre where you will locate all of your grocery needs, Plus there are two cafe's and several take away shops. The Callala Beach Country Golf Club and Bistro is a short drive or perhaps utilize the club transport facility.
You can kayak, canoe, fish from the wharf or take a boat, swim, snorkel, explore rock pools, bush walk, cycle, play in the childrens park on the foreshore, walk around to Callala Beach or take a short drive to experience Booderee National Park and nearby coastal town of Currarong.
Wowly offers a carefree and relaxing break.
The property features:-
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Assortment of books, games, puzzles and videos
- Electric heating
- Washing machine and dryer
- Gas BBQ and outdoor setting
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Tri Bunk plus single trundle
- 30 m to Callala Bay
- 1.4 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
- 1.7 km to Callala Bay Jetty
- 4.8 km to Callala Beach
- 22.2 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire:
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
- No Smoking Strata By Law: No smoking is permitted either on the Common Property or within individual lots at the complex.
- If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Perfect location within walking distance to the beach. Clean and private with secure parking. Great for all families.
Melissa, January 2017
"Overall great modern unit with excellent inclusions, games, books and DVDs. Direct access to the beach is a real plus. Would recommend the property to friends." Kevin, Jan 2016
"We found Wowly to be a comfortable, quiet, holiday experience. The unit was very clean, with plenty of amenities - games, books. The agent was quick to respond to our queries on our 1st day on arrival, prompt service." Dimitria,December 2016
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine