This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Macs Shack is a two bedroom house situated only one street, 300m away from the clear water and brilliant white sands of Jervis Bay.
Accommodating up to six people in two bedrooms, there is also a bathroom which has a bath included. Bedroom one has a double bed and bedroom two offers two single bunks. The kitchen is fully equipped and has everything you need to wine and dine while on holidays. Outside there is a good size back yard if the kids wish to play and also an outdoor shower to wash off the sand after a day at the beach.
Macs Shack is ideal for the family holiday or for a relaxing weekend. The beach is only a short walk around the corner where you can spend your days strolling along the white sand, exploring the many bush tracks.
The property features:-
- Outdoor shower
- DVD player
- Electric heating
- Washing machine
- Pedestal Fans
- Easy stroll to the beach
- Warm cosy doonas
Bedroom 1: Double
Bedroom 2: 2 x single bunks
- 300 m to Callala Beach
- 1.3 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 3.8 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.5 km to Callala Bay
- 18.7 km to Currarong
- 23.7 km to Nowra
Linen Service full property all beds, $260 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Shower Outdoor
- Washing Machine