This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Saltwater Verge is a newly decorated home only a short, 450m walk from Callala Beach and the white sands and crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay. As soon as you enter Saltwater Verge you feel at home as it has everything you need for a comfortable holiday.
Accommodating up to 7 people in 3 good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. Saltwater Verge is an open plan and modern property providing beach themed accommodation. Quality furnishings including a large Lofra gas cooktop, coffee machine and dishwasher provides you with everything you require whilst away relaxing on holiday. Why not make a cup of coffee and relax on the deck out the back and watch the children play. What more could you want.
The property features: -
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Easy stroll to the beach
- Rear deck and outdoor furniture
- Gas Heating
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Tri Bunk (Double and single)
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds
There is also an additional rollout bed under one of the single beds for use
- 450 m to Callala Beach
- 450 m to Callala RSL Country Club
- 3.1 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 3.7 km to Callala Bay
- 17.9 km to Currarong
- 23 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $270 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Clean, comfortable and good location. Stunning beach within easy walking distance. Pleased to stay here.
Lain, April 2017
"This is a home from home. We could relax and enjoy our time away. It was nice having toys for us to use, ie pool table and table tennis. Lovely property where we could relax and enjoy our precious time away. It far exceeded our expectations."
Helen, November 2016
"Thank you!!! It was a great stay. Loved the view of this area and the house was so welcoming. We will come back again."
Hosneara, September 2016
"Very enjoyable - excellent beach house - close to a lovely family beach. House neat and tidy and extremely family friendly."
Kristy, January 2016
''Beautiful experience. Waiting to come here again!''
Alaka, December 2015
"Great place for family to stay. Plenty of room. Clean, well equipped and is exactly as advertised. Outdoor area is a highlight to the property. we were very comfortable and has a great stay. Thank you!"
Francine, October 2015
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Breville Cafe Style machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating: Stand alone heaters
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- iPod Dock: iPhone 4 style
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: Off street driveway parking
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard