This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
No expense has been spared in the setting up of Arum 4 at Heritage Park for your complete relaxation and enjoyment. Entertain in the fully equipped and magnificently finished kitchen with Miele appliances and all your cooking needs catered for. This opens to the light filled dining area which is superbly furnished for 8 guests.
The living areas have natural sunlight streaming throughout. The understated interior and dcor highlight the openness and tranquillity of the villa design. The double height void make an already airy living area even grander. The use of glass brings the wide open landscaped gardens into your living room and the living areas extend into a private courtyard that is perfect for relaxed entertaining.
The orientation of the building delivers maximum light and warmth in winter and shade and cool in summer. This is of course complimented with reverse cycle air conditioning and an ambient gas log fireplace. Natural cross ventilation and open spaces help maximise comfort in all seasons.
The master bedroom with a new, comfortable, quality king bed is spacious with a full bathroom and views to gardens. Bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs have new queen beds and bedroom 4 has two split king singles (these will be made up as single beds unless you specifically request them as a king at time of booking). Bedrooms 3 and 4 are loft style and overlook the ceiling void above the sitting room with beautiful shutters for your privacy but why not open them up and make the most of the light and space! All bedrooms enjoy wall mounted flat screen smart tvs, quality bed linen and a modern elegant and peaceful feeling. There is a modern bathroom upstairs servicing bedrooms 2, 3 and 4.
The property features:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas coal fireplace
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- TVs in sitting room and all bedrooms
- Sunny courtyard with outdoor furniture and BBQ
- Double garage
- Access to communal indoor lap pool
- Access to communal gymnasium
- Access to landscaped gardens
- Walking distance to golf
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 singles
- 1 km to Bowral town centre
- 3.3 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 3.8 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 4.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 6.4 km to Mittagong
- 9.8 km to Berrima
- 14 km to Southern Highlands Wines
- 14.4 km to Sutton Forest
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- Bath Tub
- Coffee Machine
- Gas Heating
- No Smoking Rooms
- Swimming Pool