This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
It really does not get any better than this! Whitewater at Gerroa is a superb modern house, situated on the western side of the headland, protected from the North Easterly winds with views across the beach, to the mountains behind and out to sea. Watch whales and dolphins from your balcony, toast the setting sun in the afternoon with the hazy mountain backdrop or sit at the breakfast bar watching the glistening water sparkle in the sunshine and the waves roll in.
Walk off the deck and onto the headland reserve then wind your way through the rock pools or along the coastal path to the beach which is patrolled during the months of December - January, seven days per week, 10am-6pm, or keep going to the general store/post office for a meal at Sea Haven, who also happen to do great coffee.
Whitewater at Gerroa is modern and luxurious without being over the top and is presented with a fresh, tasteful seaside theme. White plantation shutters and ceiling fans, together with lovely artwork and artefacts complete the look.
The open plan kitchen is well equipped and the dining table extends to seat 10 with an additional 2 at the breakfast bar which overlooks the surf beach. There is also outdoor dining on the covered deck and a choice of Adirondack and lounge chairs from which to catch the sun or contemplate the ocean.
The sitting room has leather lounges and a large flat screen TV and again, makes the most of the amazing views. Your comfort year-round is assured with the inclusion of a cosy, slow combustion wood heater and ceiling fans in every room. Air conditioning is not needed as the house, whilst protected from the strong nor-Easters, catches the most refreshing sea breezes.
The property features:
- Stunning views from both levels including two decks
- 3 bathrooms (including master, en suite, additional in laundry)
- Covered outdoor dining.
- TV, Stereo, Microwave, dishwasher
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Garage for umbrellas, surfboards and storage
- Porta cot, high chair and bar fridge all included
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Double bed
- Bedroom 4: Double bed
- Bedroom 5: Double bed
- 1.3 km to Seven Mile Beach
- 3.1 km to Gerringong Golf Club
- 5.4 km to Gerringong
- 6.5 km to Werri Beach
- 16.2 km to Kiama
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- There are 2 queen rooms and 3 double rooms however we do NOT accept groups of 10 adults - the house is strictly available for a maximum 8 adults (additional 2 children is ok or use of all beds by singles is ok)
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Loved the idyllic position. A beautiful home. I felt comfortable immediately.
Patrick, June 2017
Great house & location to spend a wonderful weekend with great friends!
Maria, May 2017
"The house is beautifully appointed and organised, tasteful and extremely comfortable and what a location! Even the dolphins played near the shore on cue. Weve made tremendous family memories in a gorgeous setting!"
Joan, February 2017
"Tick, completed departure checklist as requested. Can't thank you enough for your excellent communication and organisation. A magnificent property that we enjoyed every minute staying in. Wonderfully appointed and comfortable for the 10 of us and that location! Even in the teeming rain, storm and tempest, it was fantastic. Thank you once again, I shall certainly recommend enthusiastically."
Joan, February 2017
"Fantastic weekend had by all who stayed. Couldn't ask for a better location. Would highly recommend and will definitely return in the future."
John, February 2016
"We had a great time and didn't want to leave - absolutely beautiful!"
Adrienne, May 2016
- Coffee Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- High Chair
- Shower Outdoor
- Washing Machine