Culburra Sands is a quaint holiday cottage located approximately 300 m from the golden sands of dog friendly Culburra Beach.
Enjoy a relaxing holiday in a very comfortable house, with a good book in a comfy deck chair on the front verandah, or out the back under the tree shaded pergola.
The house is perfect for just one or two couples, or a small family.
Walk through the front door into the lounge, dining and recently renovated kitchen area.
The fully fenced backyard is lovely and green, great for kids and pets and has a covered BBQ area. It is a perfect place to relax while listening to the sound of the ocean. It's decked out with sun lounges, a large table with 6 chairs and a 4 burner hooded gas BBQ.
The house is perfectly laid out all on one level with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Accommodation is available for 8 people on two queen beds and 2 sets of single bunks, however our dining area will seat 6 people. We advise, although there is bedding for 8, that the house is comfortable for 6 people due to the seating arrangements. There is also a second toilet outdoors.
The kitchen includes a dishwasher and plenty of pots to help you to cook up a feast. Alternatively, the Gas BBQ located under the pergola in the backyard is great idea for evening family meals.
Culburra Beach is a picturesque 2.5-hour drive from Sydney CBD and approx. 3 hours from Canberra.
Culburra Beach has remained non-commercial and it's the perfect place to relax and unwind, but also offers you a variety of activities to everyones needs.
Local Attractions and Activities:
Just take your towel and stroll down the road which will take you to the beach in less than 2 minutes. Enjoy the beach with swimming, surfing, body boarding, snorkelling, windsurfing or fishing.
Orient Point & Crookhaven Heads are also great spots for fishing. However, if you prefer to buy rather than catch the fish, at Greenwell Point you can buy excellent seafood that comes straight off the boats.
If you enjoy bushwalking, Morton & Conjola National Parks are only a short drive away.
The local shops are only a few minutes drive away where you can do all your grocery shopping with Woolworths, a fresh bakery, a butcher and more. No need to travel to Nowra for your supplies, shop local!
The property features:
- Variety of books and games
- Outdoor seating and BBQ
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Washing machine and dryer
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets single bunks
- 300 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 2.5 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.7 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 3.6 km to lake Wollumboola
- 3.6 km to Warrain Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $320 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Lovely and tranquil property surrounded by nearby walk and cycle pathways. Also, the garden is well kept and was great for my pooch to explore and wander around. Thank you! We will be back.
Annie, July 2017
Loved the gardens. Our little doggies were in heaven exploring the back yard. This little cottage is beautifully presented. Cleanliness was of the highest standard. Very impressed and would highly recommend.
Kim, February 2017
Had a lovely stay. A great little holiday house. Very nicely decorated.
Belinda, October 2016
Great place to stay very comfortable and everything has been thought of to ensure the guests comfort. Really appreciated the throw rugs on a couple of rather chilly evenings.
Karen, October 2016
Beautiful well equipped property.
Sam, June 2016
"Very comfortable and a well applied home with a fabulous kitchen! Great location and the beach walk is very enjoyable,also in close proximity.Very comfy beds! A highly recommended Holiday home in a great location to beaches and good coffee/bakery! A lovely yard for the kids to play in too!"
Susan, April 2016
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Pets Welcome
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard