Discover this unique Shoalhaven destination and relax in a natural paradise 2 and a half hours south of Sydney. Arms Reach has had some renovations during 2017 and now features four bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The property is open plan and provides plenty of space for everyone, The lounge room has a surround sound system, TV, DVD and ceiling fans. The bathroom has shower and a great Japanese style bath to enjoy after a day of exploring the area or just spending time lazing on the beach. The laundry has a front loader washing machine and also has a 2nd shower and toilet. The fully equipped modern kitchen has electric cooktop and oven, microwave and plenty of cooking appliances.
Arms Reach is a perfect family holiday home in a beautiful location with plenty of activities for everyone. Front and back yards are fully grassed for cricket and footy games. Your dog is very welcome at Arms Reach and the backyard is fully fenced to keep them secure and there is plenty of shelter under the back deck.. The deck at the rear of the house is covered and has Gas BBQ, outdoor setting and a hammock to relax in.
Take a short, 1km walk to Culburra Beach,renowned for surfing hot spots and sightings of whales and dolphins are not uncommon.You will also find Warrain beach just 2km from your door.
The location is a short drive to Orient Point and Crookhaven Heads boat ramp for those of you who want to venture out to sea or just hover around the Crookhaven River, or head over to visit Australias champion oyster opener Jim Wild and his wife Robin at Greenwell Point where you can purchase Greenwell Point rock oysters or pacific oysters which are grown in the estuary of the Crookhaven and Shoalhaven Rivers.
There are plenty of local actives including snorkelling, surfing, fishing, canoeing, bird watching, bush walking and much more.......
A short walk will have you at the Culburra Village which has the essentials - Woolworths, newsagent, petrol station and cafes Culburra Bowling Club is an easy walk from the property or there is a couresy bus available if required. For antiques and a bit of country culture drive to Berry (30 minutes) or inland to Kangaroo Valley (45 minutes) or the Southern Highlands.
The property features:
- TV with surround sound system and DVD player
- ceiling fans
- washing machine
- outdoor setting, Hammock and BBQ
- tri bunk
- single bunk bed plus single bed
- 750 m to Woolworths
- 800 m to Culburra Bowling Club
- 1 km to Culburra Beach
- 2 km to Warrain Beach
- 12.7 km to Callala Bay
- 14.8 km to Callala Beach
Linen Service available to book. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not provided at Arms reach
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
It is a cosy house with nice renovated kitchen and bathroom. It has a good-sized backyard, pergola and living areas. It is located very close to local shops, the bay and the local beach.
Milena, January 2018
"Arms Reach is a great house, close to all the sights. Walking distance to beach and shops. Great set up at rear with decking and laundry, shower for days at the beach. Our dog enjoyed the large yard."
Sonja, January 2016
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard