Rose cottage is a new purpose-built luxury Victorian-style weatherboard cottage with an elegant, modern country feel.
Rose cottage is set on a beautiful 1-acre garden estate in Burradoo (Bowral) in the grounds of Bromley Lodge (where the owners reside). It is far enough apart and oriented in a different direction to the lodge in order to offer complete privacy for owners and guests alike.
The property features: -
- Timber floors and high ceilings throughout.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas open fireplace.
- Combined living/dining room with full kitchen and laundry.
- Luxurious lounges and LCD TV.
- French doors open to York stone paved patio and veranda. Fully flyscreened.
- BBQ and outside furniture and umbrella
- Quality fittings, linen and towels
- A complete small house, set in a private cottage garden.
Bedroom configuration: -
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed and full bathroom adjoining with cast iron bath. TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed, adjoining toilet and vanity, TV
Distances to: -
- 3.3 km to Bowral town centre
- 5.6 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 6.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 7.1 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 9.3 m to Mittagong
- 11.6 km to Bendooley Estate
- 12.2 km to Berrima
- 11.7 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 13.2 km to Sutton Forest
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
The perfect place to relax. Presentation is first rate. Wouldnt hesitate to stay here again and will certainly tell family and friends about this secluded gem.
Will, January 2017
"Loved everything! We have stayed at many properties around Bowral but Rose Cottage is one of the best we have stayed in. We will come again for sure!"
Kim, March 2016
"We had a wonderful weekend at rose cottage. The entire experience, from ease of booking to leaving the property at checkout, was everything we could have hoped for. We'll definitely be back!"
Anon, April 2016
A perfect way to escape the Sydney rat race and to spend quality time with our family. Highly recommend this beautiful cosy cottage.
Anon, July 2016
Rose cottage is very comfortable and well equipped. We stayed for a week and would happily book again. The location and surroundings are beautiful.
Sandra October 2015
Honestly everything was fantastic. What a lovely cottage. The layout was fantastic and I especially appreciated the quality linen. The kitchen facilities were perfect and the garden was a beautiful touch. Just perfect!
Marino, November 2014
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Microwave Oven
- No Smoking Rooms
- Big Screen TV