This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival!!
Whispering Waves has the laid-back charms of a refreshed beach house. It's just a two minute walk, from the pristine white sands of Jervis Bay, in the quiet, friendly village of Callala Beach.
'Whispering Waves' is perfect for a weekend getaway or weeklong stay
Enjoy walks along the beach, reading a book on the sand, swimming in the clear waters of Jervis Bay, cycling, golf and many other local activities. Or stay at home to watch the world go slowly by, enjoy BBQs and outdoor dining on the covered back entertaining area, curl up on the couch with a book or watch a movie. The choice is yours to relax however you want.
At night, listen to the waves and watch the night sky come alive in a brilliant star show.
Whispering Waves is a beachside house with four bedrooms and can sleep 11 people. The look of the house from the street deceives you, as a small cottage, however once inside you will find spacious areas with lounge and family room enabling you to separate the kids from the adults and watch whatever TV shows you want.
Air Condiotionersand heaters are available to ensure your stay is comfortable.
The kitchen is fully equipped, with stove and oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, and lots more.
Afternoons and evenings can be spent on the covered back entertaining area, with an outdoor dining setting for gas BBQ and grassed yard for the kids to play in.
The outside laundry has a top loader washing machine and second shower and toilet.
Callala Beach is 2.5 hours from Sydney and 20 minutes from Nowra.
From 'Whispering Waves' its a two minute walk to the beach. Close by there is the local RSL where you can enjoy a drink, game of golf or lawn bowls and Callala Bay has IGA, bakery, caf and several other stores.
Nowra is just a 20 minute drive for anything else you could need.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Multiple TVs
- Gas heating
- 2 x Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners
- Washing machine
- Covered outdoor setting and BBQ
- Outdoor Shower
Bedroom 1: QueenBed
Bedroom 2: Tribunk
Bedroom 3: Double Bed
Bedroom 4: 2x sets of Bunks
- 180 m to Callala Beach
- 1.8 km to Callala RSL Country Golf Club
- 4.4 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 5.2 km to Callala Bay
- 24.4 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $430 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"The whispering waves house is in a great location a short 2 minute walk to the beach it's a great sized house for 11 people it is well equipped and very spacious " Alex,December 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Shower Outdoor
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine