This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Named because of all the bird life surrounding you during your stay at Culburra Beach, Sea Birdis a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom beach house that has been furnished for a modern and relaxed beachside feel. It is fully fenced to ensure the safety of your little ones whilst playing in the great sized backyard.
The house is situated in a quiet street which has beach access at the end. Culburra beachis one of the most scenic and unspoiled beaches on the South Coast.
Bring the kids, the grandparents or anyone you please and sit back, relax and enjoy the calming surrounds.
Sea Bird has a fully equipped kitchen for those wishing to cook up a storm, alternatively enjoy meals on the gas hooded BBQ. There is a fully screened outdoor area overlooking the large grassed yard, great for those family games of cricket or soccer.
The living room has a TV and comfortable lounge chairs and there is a laundry with a washing machine, shower and toilet.
The property is more than accomodating for any keen fisherman/woman who would love to take their boat out! Parking is available.The fishing in the area is fantastic and there are three boat ramps within 5 minutes from the property.
Sea Bird is fully air conditioned for comfort throughout summer and winter bookings.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
- Washing machine
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor setting
- Gas BBQ
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 king single beds
- Bedroom 3: 1 set of single bunks
- 200 m to Culburra Beach
- 1.1 km to Woolworths
- 1.4 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 2.4 km to Tilbury Cove
- 13.2 km to Callala Bay
- 14.8 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $260 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
I would highly recommend this gorgeous little beach house. It has absolutely everything you could possibly need for a great beach holiday. It was so tastefully decorated and we particularly loved the big sun room/outdoor area out the back. It was just perfect for the afternoons. We cant wait to come back again next year.
Carolyn, January 2018
Loved this place. The location and the dcor its funky and functional for a family of six and the sunroom out the back is just perfect.
Carolyn, January 2018
"Great little house.Close to the beach and a short walk from town. We loved the big backyard. Comfortable outdoor couches and a cute family of seabirds that seemed to live on the front lawn. The kitchen was great. It had everything we needed, even a Nutri bullet to make smoothies. Nice, simple, comfortable and clean. Highly recommend."
Julia, October 2017
- Air Conditioning: Ducted
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven and Surrounds
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock: Bluetooth connection
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: Driveway
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard