This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Sandlewood Breeze is great for large family accommodation. The whole family can enjoy holidaying away together and still have plenty of space to themselves when they want.
Downstairs promotes a huge living and dining area which has a TV, DVD, Blue Ray player, Foxtel, games and DVDs. The gas fireplace will warm you through winter as you relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings that are on offer. The reverse-cycle air-conditioning keeping you cool on those hot summer days. Bedroom five is located on this level with Queen Bed and ensuite access to the two-way bathroom with shower and toilet. The property also has a laundry with combined washer / dryer and an enjoyable outdoor area with hooded gas BBQ and outdoor seating, just off the dining area. The yard is fully fenced and secure for young children.
Sandlewood Breeze also offers free WiFi!
Upstairs at Sandlewood Breeze are four bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and large sun deck with shade cover. Three of the bedrooms have ceiling fans to ensure your comfort in the warmer months. There is a spa bath in the main bathroom upstairs, lay back and relax after a long day on the beach or exploring the area. This bathroom also has shower and toilet.
Sandlewood Breeze is located in Benton Sands, a beach side estate at Callala Beach with an indoor, in ground swimming pool facility (heated in the colder months) which is available to the residents of the Benton Sands estate.
A short walk from the property are the white sands and beautiful waters of Jervis Bay, where you can enjoy swimming, snorkelling, surfing and more. For nature lovers the bush walks and tracks are an enjoyable way to spend your days.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
- TV, DVD and Blu Ray player
- Assorted games and DVDs
- Gas Fireplace
- Outdoor seating and BBQ
- Access to Benton Sands Indoor Community Pool
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, en suite
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 set king single bunks
- Bedroom 4: 1 set king single bunks
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, en suite ( downstairs)
- 1.3 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 4.1 km to Callala Bay shops and cafes
- 4.2 km to Callala Bay
- 18.9 km to Currarong
- 24.1 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $380 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort .
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
"Great holiday with a great holiday house offering everything we needed with heaps and heaps of space."
Rosalie, October 2016
- Air Conditioning: Reverse cycle
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Pay TV
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player: Blu Ray
- Electric Heating: Stand alone heaters
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace: Gas fireplace
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: Off street parking
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa Bath
- Stand-alone Heater: In bunk bedrooms
- Swimming Pool: Communal pool
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard