This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Curringa Cottage boasts style and chic with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 lounge rooms, and indoor and outdoor dining areas. The large undercover outdoor entertaining areas feature space, light and an endless vista of expansive nature.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens, the cottage overlooks and opens out to a vision of parklands and bush tracks. Step out of the back gate to paths that meanderto Jordans Crossing and toacres of public walkways bordered by farmland.
All this just a short stroll from the Bundanoon Hotel, shops, cafes, and craft shops and a 20-minute drive to bustling Bowral and all the attractions and townships the Southern Highlands is famous for. An 8-minute drive takes you to Exeter and the famous General Store and Cafe, 12 minutes to the Sutton Forest Inn and another 2 minutes finds you at the exclusive Peppers Restaurant and Southern Highlands Wines.
Curringa Cottage accommodates 8 people and is the perfect retreat for couples or families, whether holidaying locally or attending a wedding or local event (Tough Mudder, Brigadoon, Highlands Fling to name a few). The ground level has 2 separate entertaining areas, a dining area, the master bedroom and ensuite. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms 2 queen beds and another king (which can be split into 2 singles) as well as another tv/living area and large bathroom including bath.
The property features:
- Multiple entertaining areas
- Main living and downstairs lounge room both have gas flame heaters
- The three upstairs bedrooms have air-conditioning
- Portable air-conditioning unit in the living/ dining area
- Heaters in all bedrooms
- 2 outdoor couches
- Undercover outdoor dining/entertaining areas
- 55-inch TV plus 65-inch curved 3D TV plus Blu-Ray players
- Extensive DVD library and book library
- Two-person corner bath in downstairs bathroom
- BBQ on the entertaining deck
- Bluetooth portable sound system, Wi-Fi
- Bedroom 1: King bed with ensuite and two-person jet spa bath
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds (can be made as king if requested)
Beautiful Bundanoon, home of the Highland Fling, Brigadoon at Bundanoon, Open Garden Schemes, Winterfest, the bike shop, monasteries, first & third Sunday Markets, Solar Springs Day Spa, Morton National Park, cafes and famous for street bubblers since 2010 when all plastic water bottles were banned!
- 1 km walk to town
- 1 km to the Monasteries
- 2 km drive to Morton National Park
- 10 minutes to Moss Vale
- 10 minutes to Berrima
- 10 minutes to Bowral
Serene yet perfectly situated, every need for guests is catered for to ensure your perfect country stay at Curringa Cottage!
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
This was our second visit here and it was just perfect again. This property is of the best we have stayed in. Everything is of excellent quality with no expenses spared and all the comforts have been thought of. Highly recommend. Thanks!
Frouke, October 2017
We came as a group of friends for a celebration weekend for several birthdays. It was perfect. We spent most of the weekend at the house and surrounds because we didnt want to miss enjoying the property. Thank you.
Karalyn, September 2017
"What a fantastic weekend! I rented this property with a small group of friends to celebrate my birthday out of Sydney. The house was extremely well equipped and comfortable. We cooked a yummy dinner and staying in was so much better than eating out. The house was well heated and the beds were comfortable. The booking process was easy and Id highly recommend this property to others."
Anthony, July 2017
"Curringa Cottage was exactly as described. Beautiful, comfy and set amongst bushlands and trees. We were a party of 4 couples and we each had large comfy bedrooms. The best bit was all the entertaining areas. There is 5 in total inside if you include the kitchen which had enough space for all of us to hang out in. The house was well stocked, very clean and warm. If you are a group of friends or family looking for a place in the Southern Highlands to call home for a couple of days I would definitely recommend Curringa Cottage."
Joanne, July 2017
"We found this house beautifully fitted out and furnished. The heating was a fine touch and very cosy. An easy stroll to Bundanoon village and glorious backdrop on the oval."
Anthony, May 2017
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Spa Bath
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard