This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Not the most glamorous house on the street but certainly the best position in Gerroa!!
This holiday home is in a prime position looking west over Seven Mile Beach. It is a basic, comfortable and spacious 2 storey family weekender sleeping up to 10 guests with two large living areas, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It is just moments to the beach and has stunning views to the ocean.
On the protected side of the headland, it is sheltered from the nor-easters. Expansive and endless views stretch from the rock pools on the edge of Gerroa Headland, past the local surfing break and along the length of Seven Mile Beach, framed by National Park and the mountains behind, to the lighthouse at Crookhaven Heads then continuing out to the ocean where you can expect to see dolphins frolicking in the surf regularly or whales migrating in season (May-Nov). The perfect place to watch the sunsets all year round, indoors or out on the deck.
We are well located for:
- Patrolled surf beach & walk to rock pools, tidal lagoon, Crooked River and local park - great for kids
- Great waves for boogie boards
- 'Chips' renowned surf break immediately in front
- Whale & dolphin-spotting, in season, even the occasional seal
- Snorkelling, diving or paddle boarding along the rock ledge
- Learn to surf at Lands Edge Surf School
- Short drive or walk to 7 Mile Beach and National Park for endless beach walks
- Local restaurant, coffee and take away Blue Swimmer at Seahaven
- Short drive to Gerringong for large IGA supermarket, seaside Bowling Club with bistro, golf course, boutique shopping, plus local beauty & luxury massage & spas
- 10 minutes to Gerringong Boat Ramp for fishing and windsurfing
- 2 hour coastal headland walk from Gerringong to Kiama Heights, with breath-taking panoramic views
- 15 minute drive to Kiama for the Blowhole or Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese fare
- 15 minute drive to Berry for fine dining and award winning restaurants in historic village
- Local markets in Gerringong & Kiama on 3rd Sunday of the month, Berry Market 1st Sunday of the month
The property features:
- 4 bedrooms (2 upstairs and 2 downstairs) with 3 bathrooms (dated/unrenovated) including a jet spa bath
- 2 comfortable living areas, (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs); both with views
- Downstairs living area opens out to large entertaining deck
- Well equipped kitchen, opens to large redgum dining table for 10
- Rear protected courtyard with BBQ, second fridge and freezer
- Immediate access to headland walk and beach from house
- 1 queen plus 2 singles (en suite with shower)
- 1 double (en suite with jet spa bath)
- 1 queen with ocean views
- 1 queen
share bathroom with shower and toilet
- 650 m to Little Beach Gerroa
- 1.2 km to Seven Mile Beach
- 3.0 km to Gerringong Golf Club
- 5.4 km to Gerringong
- 6.4 km to Werri Beach
- 16.2 km to Kiama
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen is not included in the tariff.
BYO (top and bottom sheets and pillowcases) and BYO towels and beach towels.
Linen Service full property all beds, $340 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating: Stand alone heaters
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: off street
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa Bath
- Washing Machine