This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Welcome to Camelot - now offering quality accommodation fit for a king, on one acre of manicured lawns in Bowral's premier exclusive residential pocket, close to major wedding venues and leisure facilities. Gibraltar Resort, Peppers Craigieburn, Centennial Vineyards, and Hopewood are all within a 1km radius and Bendooley Estate is only 5km away. Properties such as Camelot do not come much better or closer to the action!
This two-storey home comprises of huge indoor and outdoor living and entertaining spaces. The formal sitting room, with gas flame fireplace overlooks manicured golf greens of Craigieburn golf course. In addition, there is an oversized media room, also with a gas flame fireplace, which provides a great relaxing space or viewing area for the level rear garden (a perfect soccer field or cricket pitch). The large dining area, off the chefs kitchen, opens onto a completely covered outdoor dining room which then leads to the rear garden.
Camelot is in a great position to use as your base to explore the Highlands villages including their boutique shops, farmers markets, cool climate wineries, great restaurants and cafes. There's also antiques, bric-a-brac, and art galleries galore not to mention golf courses, day spas and beautiful country drives. This is the ideal home in which to get ready for and retreat to after attending a wedding or to host a small family gathering or special birthday (please note: no extra guests, just those staying at the property).
There are five bedrooms, two (including a master with ensuite) downstairs and three (including a second ensuite) upstairs. There are three bathrooms (including two ensuites) and a powder room.
The property features:
- Gorgeous two-storey house
- 5 large spacious bedrooms all with very comfortable brand-new beds throughout
- 3 bathrooms all equipped with hairdryers including 2 ensuites supplied with hair straighteners
- Powder room
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Beautiful, stylish furniture and decorations
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and electric cooking, as well as a Nespresso coffee machine and coffee plunger
- Large formal lounge room with gas flame fireplace
- Large informal TV room with another gas flame fireplace
- Large level rear grassed garden
- Views directly onto golf course
- Walk to wedding venues and golf
- SONOS sound system
- Gas fired heating
- Slow combustion wood heater
- STIGA table tennis in garage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Foxtel
- Fully equipped utility room with Miele washing machine, tumble dryer plus an iron and BOSCH vacuum cleaner
- Master Bedroom - Downstairs - King bed with large walk-in robe and ensuite (Sleeps 2+Cot for baby or child (BYO Linen))
- Second Master Bedroom - Upstairs - King bed plus single trundle with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 3 - Upstairs King bed plus king single bed with built in wardrobe. (Note: Advise if you wish King bed to be split at time of booking)
- Bedroom 4 - Upstairs -Queen bed with built in wardrobe
- Main bathroom - Upstairs - includes bath
- Bedroom 5 Downstairs - Queen bed
- Downstairs TV room King sofa bed
- 1km to Gibraltar Resort, Peppers Craigieburn, Centennial Vineyards, and Hopewood
- 2.3km to Bowral shops and cafes
- 3.2km to Bradman Museum and International Cricket Hall of Fame
- 5km to Bendooley Estate, Berrima
- 35 mins to Kangaroo Valley
- 50 mins to the coast (Kiama)
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
Please contact the Team at HRS to receive a 10% discount if booking within 2 months.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Fabulous stay. Thank you.
Jennifer, September 2017
"We had a lovely time over the weekend. The house is so well equipped. We were able to enjoy preparing for our daughters wedding with her and then relax the rest of the weekend. Thank you so very much."
Patricia, July 2017
"Camelot is brilliant! We had the best time and the attention to detail is amazing. Thanks Camelot. Our sons wedding was made all the better with our stay."
Sally, July 2017
"Great big house. Very modern, comfortable and well equipped. It exceeded our expectations. A beautiful street, lovely outlook and spacious gardens. The kids loved it and the adults enjoyed the serenity. A great spot for a group getaway!"
Teri, April 2017
"We have just completed a 2-night stay at 'Camelot' Bowral as accommodation for our daughters wedding. The dcor made for a beautiful backdrop for the bride leaving to go to her wedding. Everyone was most impressed with the property and commented on the price comparisons between renting a house and motel accommodation. We found the home to be well equipped and clean with everything we required. The home gave us the opportunity to be together as a family and not stuck in individual motel rooms. The staff at Holiday Rental Specialists were able to satisfy our requirements and gave us valuable information. We would consider Holiday Rental Specialists again as an alternative to motels."
Ann, March 2017
"What an absolutely amazing house. Way beyond our expectations. We couldnt have had a better place to get ready for our daughters wedding at Gibraltar Hotel. Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay. No hesitation in recommending Camelot."
Debbie, March 2017
- Banqueting: Southern Highlands
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Cot: BYO Linen
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- High Chair
- Games Machine: Xbox
- Washing Machine