This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Lone Pine sits in a quiet side street that has track access onto Culburra Beach from the end of the street. Recently renovated the house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, views of the mountains from the front verandah, gas BBQ and a large backyard.
Lovingly set up by its owners, comfort and style is what you come across as you walk in the door. Downstairs you will find one large family bedroom, laundry with washing machine and dryer, iron, ironing board and airer along with a second toilet and shower. The rumpus room has a TV, DVD, board games, books and plenty to entertain you.
Upstairs is another two bedrooms, a bathroom with a shower and vanity and a separate toilet. The combined kitchen / dining area has doors leading out to a verandah that runs across the front of the house and is a great spot for that morning coffee.
In the fully equipped kitchen, though small, you will find everything you need to cater for your holiday, extra bench space has been provided with a trolley on wheels that can be moved to wherever you want to use it.
Every bedroom has a TV, extra blankets, hanging space, bedside tables and drawers and bedside lamps.There is also Foxtel available on the main TV.
There is plenty of room to park a boat. Three local boat ramps are within a five minute drive from the property, providing access to the river, bay and deep sea.
There is now a large entertainment area/ pergola at the rear of the house with outdoor setting and gas BBQ. This overlooks the large grassed backyard
Lone Pine offers guests a relaxing stay in a well catered for property. Sit back and relax with a good book, a stroll along the beach where you can often see dolphins playing in the water as you walk. Alternatively you may wish to explore the area and head to Berry to the markets, Kangaroo Valley for a day in the mountains or Huskisson for a whale watching tour. No matter what you decide to do with your day you will always enjoying coming back to Lone Pine to relax and rejuvenate for the next days activities.
There are plenty of local activities including snorkelling, surfing, fishing, canoeing, bird watching, bush walking and much more.......
A short walk will have you at the Culburra Village which has the essentials - Woolworths, newsagent, petrol station and cafes. Culburra Bowling Club is an easy walk from the property or there is a courtesy bus available if required. For antiques and a bit of country culture drive to Berry (30 minutes) or inland to Kangaroo Valley (45 minutes)
The property features:-
- Multiple TVs
- DVD player
- Assorted games and books
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed plus 1 set of single bunks
- 100 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 1.1 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
- 1.3 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 2.5 km to Warrain Beach
- 2.6 km to Lake Wollumboola
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $280 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don't book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
We just wanted to pass on that we thought it was one of the best equipped, and nicely decorated houses we have hired down there, and we have been going for about 8 or 9 years. They have clearly given the house a lot of thought and care as to how the house should look, its a real credit to them.
Matt, October 2016
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Pets Welcome
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine