This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Redhaven house is a stylish, modern country home on a large grassy 1.4 acre private block. With its tin roof, colonial facade and wraparound verandah, the aesthetics are appealing before you even enter the house. The sunny north facing position overlooking grass lawns is a delight and make for a great ball game area.
Enter the house and find an oversized feature kitchen/dining living area. The travertine marble tiled floors are delightfully cool in summer and very cosy in winter with underfloor heating. This is complimented with a large slow combustion wood-burning heater which really churns the heat out in winter. Double glazed windows and insulation complete the arsenal and you will be very comfortable all year around.
Redhaven has been furnished for the comfort and convenience of its guests, from the cosy lounge room with dimmable lighting to Sheridan sheets and doonas on all beds. Heated bathrooms with soft Sheridan towels add to the experience.
Enjoy the central location. Redhaven House is just around the corner from The Pill Factory and is ideal to house the family of the bride, etc., if here for weddings with your guests in the group accommodation dorms of The Pill Factory. This is the ideal accommodation for many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collectors gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon, the seat of ex-patriot Scots, becomes the crowning glory of the Highlands. Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within 20 minute radius of this lively, character filled village that is Bundanoon, with its very own town hall market every first and third Sunday of the month.
The property features:-
- Fully equipped kitchen with quality cookware, large fridge, oven, gas cooktop, microwave, toaster, hot water jug and Nespresso machine
- Wifi, Foxtel (Entertainment + Sport), Netflix, BluRay/DVD player, HiFi
- Books, magazines, CDs, videos and games
- Hydronic underfloor heating
- Slow combustion wood-burning heater
- Double glazing and well insulated
- Large laundry/mud room with washer and dryer
- Two bathrooms, the main bathroom with bath and the ensuite
- Sunny/shady outdoor entertaining areas, including one with BBQ, table and patio umbrella
- Pet friendly and fully fenced
- Master with split king and en suite (advise at time of booking if required as a king or as two singles)
- Queen plus single
- Twin with two singles
- 6 min walk to Bundanoon Village
- 7 min walk to Bundanoon Railway Station
- 8 min walk to Solar Springs Spa
- 1 km to Glow Worm Glen
- 1 km to Moreton Park walking trails
- 1.1 km to Quest for Life and village gardens
- 6.1 km to Exeter Village Store and Caf
- 9.1 km to Sally's Corner and St. Maur vineyard
- 9.2 km to Buddhist Monastery
- 9.7 km to Penrose
- 10.6 km to Montrose Berry Farm
- 11.7 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open garden markets
- 13 km to Sylvan Glen
- 21.6 km to Bowral
- 29 km to Fitzroy Falls
- 51 km to Bungonia Park and village
- 118 km to Sydney
- 170 km to Canberra
Named after its bold exterior colour and its intended purpose, Redhaven House really is a relaxing spot to which you can escape. Book in now for your Bundanoon or Southern Highland stay.
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min two nights)
- High chair for $7 per night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
Book and pay for friday & saturday night and receive sunday night free. Offer excludespublic and school holidays.
Please note: -
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- We ARE pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets. Pets are allowed indoors and the flooring makes this an ideal property for guests wanting to book with pets and the owners have considered all your needs
- If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies".However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays, a Licensed Real Estate Agent based in NSW Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our trust account until after your departure
Everything at Redhaven House was perfect. Plenty of room for the 10 of us. All amenities were top class. No hesitation in recommending a stay here.
Patricia, October 2017
"My girlfriends and I absolutely LOVED Redhaven House. It was absolutely pristine, comfortable, warm and gorgeous in every way. I have already started recommending it to other people. The beds were so comfy and having electric blankets was just wonderful. The towels and linen were amazing, the pantry was well stocked, the bathrooms being in such new condition were a real luxury. The only comment we all made was that we felt the pictures didnt do the house justice! Absolutely loved it and all of us said we would book the home again for future getaways."
Penny, June 2017
"You have thought about most peoples every need. Thank you."
Maxwell, May 2017
"We had a marvellous time. Perfect house for a big group. Great location. We will come again!"
Kathy, May 2017
"Very pleasant stay, very comfortable and homely. All fitting and furniture are clean and tidy. All bedding and towelling were fresh and well presented. Thank you."
Damian, September 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Pay TV: Foxtel
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Floor Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Pets Welcome
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard