Welcome to Seaside - a secluded beach house tucked in behind the dunes, only footsteps to the golden sands and surf at Culburra Beach. A spacious home with open plan living overlooking a private pool and lush gardens all adding to the serenity.
The kitchen is well equipped with many appliances including a smegstove; electric oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, ninja and a range of baking equipment, quality cookware, platters and sharp knives. Also for the master chefs are two webber barbeques and a large vegie / herb garden for your fresh produce.
Its just perfect cleanliness, comfort, amenities, booking process and experience
Dining Room: Large dining table and chairs for ten
Lounge Room 1 : Large 160cm smart plasma TV, DVD player, CD player and docking station. There is a ceiling fan for summer and curl up in front of the wood fire in winter and watch some our many DVDs.
Lounge Room 2: Futon lounge or comfortable double bed, TV, fan and a great view of the private lush gardens of the rear yard.
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, wall mounted flat screen TV, ceiling fan, walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
Ensuite: Vanity, wall mounted hair dryer, separate shower and toilet.
Bedroom 2: Double bed, ceiling fan and desk
Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, mirrored double wardrobe, desk and TV screen for DVDs and ceiling fan.
Bedroom 4: Two king single beds, walk in wardrobe and ceiling fan.
Rumpus Room: Double futon
Bathroom 2: Three way bathroom, shower, bath, vanity and toilet
Laundry: Front load washing machine, dryer and iron
Garage: Locked garage and ample fenced off street parking. A hutch filled with games and books
Front Yard: Nine metre salt water pool surrounded with tranquil gardens, three sun lounges, chairs, shade sails and outside shower.
Rear Yard: Large and fully fenced for your kids and dogs to run and play freely. Covered BBQ area with table and chairs to entertain up to ten people with full privacy surrounded by luxurious gardens and fenced vegie patch.
Its more like staying in a luxury friends beach house than a holiday rental.
Seaside is pet friendly and there is a $100 pet surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
The property features:
- Salt Water Pool
- Coffee Machine
- Herb garden
- 2 King Singles
- Double futon in rumpus room
- Skate Park - 30m
- Local shops and cafes 850m
- Tennis Court - 1.8km
- Boat Ramp - 2.6km
- Surf Club - 2km
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
We had a great time, perfectly positioned to the beach and the pool was great, Thankyou for having us!
Bonni, January 2017
We greatly enjoyed our stay at Seaside. The house was spotlessly clean and easily accommodated our two families. The house is located right behind the beach (a 100m walk away) and has a beautiful pool too. The kitchen was well equipped and we enjoyed the fresh herbs, etc in the veggie patch. Thanks again.
Kristen, December 2016
Lovely place. Love the veg & herb garden. Mum would love to buy the property.
Jana, December 2016
"Wonderful property great layout and pool was a big hit!"
Natalie, October 2016
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Pets Welcome
- Shower Outdoor
- Swimming Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- Enclosed Yard