This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
"Welcome to this Happy Place!"
"Cooinda" is Aboriginal for "Happy Place"
"Kia-Ora" Lane, where it is located, is Maori for "Welcome"
It is indeed a beautiful, relaxing, happy place where we welcome families or groups wanting to escape the pace of the city.
The house is perfectly positioned atop a knoll with panoramic views of gently undulating countryside. It enjoys a northerly aspect basking in sunlight and views from all the living areas. The house itself is fully fenced with a flat grassy area for children to play, including cubby house and play frame.
There are 4 resident curious alpacas that look forward to greeting you and there are cattle in some of the outer paddocks. Please understand that this is a working farm and for safety reasons, you cannot access the surrounding paddocks.
However, you can see the livestock from the comfort of the well-maintained gardens and grassed area on which the house is located.
The accommodation has been set up with larger groups and your comfort in mind. The kitchen is newly renovated and fully equipped including dishwasher. There is an outdoor gas BBQ located on the back porch. There are four living areas in all - formal and casual living and dining areas. There is a huge open fireplace at one end of the house and a large wood heater at the other - all firewood supplied - bring the marshmallows!!
The bathrooms are both newly renovated and the bedrooms all have separate heaters so come to the country for that fresh crisp air, knowing you have a cosy base from which to explore the Southern Highlands.
The property features:
- Newly renovated kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Open fireplace
- Panoramic country views
- Bedroom 1: Queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: Queen
- Bedroom 4: Tri bunk and single
- Bedroom 5: 2 singles
There are also 2 double sofa beds in 2 separate sitting rooms (BYO linen for these)
- 14.6 km to Bowral town centre
- 19 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 17.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 18.1 km to centennial vineyards
- 18.2 km to Mittagong
- 21.3 km to Berrima
- 23.6 km to Southern Highlands Wines
- 26.3 km to Sutton Forest
- 12.3 km to Robertson
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
It has been a wonderful weekend staying here with family.
Alison, December 2016
Everything in very good order We had an excellent holiday and look forward to our future stays with you.
Beverley, October 2016
An enjoyable weekend retreat.
Kris, September 2016
Great stay! Thank you!
Thomas, June 2016
"House was clean and well presented. In working order."
Seniha, May 2016
Had a fabulous time thanks so much."
Justine Sept 15
- Child Friendly
- Pets Welcome