This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Nestled in NSW Southern Highlands, only 1 hour 45 minutes from Sydney's CBD, 1.5 hours from Canberra and 15 mins from Bowral is Rowan Farm.
Here, in Fitzroy Falls, you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the country whilst you explore the local sights throughout the Southern Highlands.
From scenic walks (Fitzroy Falls Lookout is only 600 metres walk) to breath taking views, to top local wineries and restaurants, your stay at our farm is run on your schedule.
Enjoy a meal and stroll around many of the surrounding historic villages such as Berrima, Bowral, Burrawang and Robertson (home of the film "Babe"). Or perhaps you are attending a wedding at Mali Brae which is only 7km and a 5 min drive up the road or wine tasting at Mount Ashby Estate just a little further up the road again.
Our cosy three bedroom cottage is situated on 33 acres of land for you to explore. Find our creek, our dams, enjoy the sunset or just relax and read a book around the gas log fire.
The property features:
- Fully equipped modern open plan kitchen and dining area with all the essentials for you to cook and entertain in style.
- Dining area can easily accommodate up to 10 guests with views over the rear garden and paddock.
- Cosy lounge has a gas log fire for those colder days and nights
- 1 internal bathroom with his and hers sink and shower and toilet
- 2nd shower and toilet facility in the laundry room in the "Granny Flat"
- Smart TV with Foxtel channels in the house. Smart TV with DVD player in the Granny flat.
- Sun drenched sun-room for relaxing with a book or glass of wine
- Covered patio overlooking our front garden
- Granny flat available to all bookings. It has been insulated and two heaters added for your comfort
- Outdoor fire pit to keep warm while enjoying a BBQ dinner
- 3 queen bedrooms in the house
- 1 king bed and 1 double sofa bed in the granny flat (additional nightly rate of $50 per person for use of). Note that the granny flat is a converted garage with stable doors but has insulation, electric blankets and heating
Come down and visit Rowan Farm at Fitzroy Falls and take the stress out of city life
- 1 km toFitzroy Falls General Store with great coffee
- 7 km to Mali Brae Wedding Venue
- 9 km to Mount Ashby Estate
- 10.7 km to Burrawang
- 16.9 km to Kangaroo Valley
- 17.1 km to Moss Vale
- 18.9 km to Robertson
- 22.8 km to Bowral
- 27 km to Berrima
- 140 km to Sydney
- 177 km to Canberra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
5 friends staying up for a friends wedding. Great property. Loved the extra touch of veggie patch access.Great place at a friendly fee! Will be back. Loved visiting Tina and Tim Tam very cute!
Lauren & Andrew, March 2017
"This was a great choice of holiday rental for our family as attending a wedding in the close by. The home was very clean and comfortable with every amenity you could need available. Holiday Rental Specialist service was exceptional, I was able to contact a real person when I needed to."
Danetta, September 2016
"We loved our stay at Rowan Farm. The property is absolutely beautiful. The house is cute and comfortable and had everything that we needed. We loved feeding the animals and sitting outside by the fire. I would definitely recommend Rowan Farm for a weekend away."
Karlie, September 2016
"We loved our stay at Rowan Farm, very cosy and well stocked. We loved the large property and the revolving pantry, wonderful idea. We will definitely be back, thank you."
Mohamed, July 2016
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Rowan farm. Loved the big property, outlook, fireplace and exploring the grounds. Very clean, comfortable and convenient with revolving pantry. Great peaceful getaway!"
Anthony, June 2016
"What a beautiful Farm. It really felt like a "home a away from home". The Owners have really taken their time to make sure everything was thought of and done so tastefully. Beautiful furnishings, towels, sheets etc. Even the Pillows were comfortable!! There was plenty of room for us (10 girls). We did a Wine Tour which was fantastic. Although it was chilly outside, the House was toasty and the fire pit kept us warm and mesmerized. Loved the idea of a revolving Pantry. We didn't need to pack condiments. It was all there! So easy. Location was great as well. So close to Bowral and Sydney. Easy Weekend away. I would highly recommend Rowan Farm and I look forward to booking again later this year with my young family. The Owners have bought Alpacas that you can feed by hand. So fun!"
Stacey, August 2016
"Very cosy and well-presented farm house. Kitchen is fully equipped and kids had a great time feeding the lambs and exploring the 32 acre property. Will definitely go there again in the near future. I would like to thank the owners/managers for making a dream get away come true."
Mohamed, July 2016
"A gorgeous peaceful retreat yet close to all the wonderful places within the Southern Highlands. Really felt at home here and sad to leave after a beautiful relaxing weekend. Plenty of space for our group of 8 and with large kitchen and dining area for us to have group meals. A short walk to beautiful Fitzroy Falls where there's a visitor centre and great cafe. A short drive to Robertson and not too far from Bowral and Moss Vale that offered some great places to eat. Easy to stock up on groceries on the way in an make the most of entertaining without leaving the property too. It has everything to be a home from home. A beautiful veranda to sit and enjoy a glass of wine on or a nice stroll through the peaceful grounds where the afternoon sun dazzles through tall pines. Simply wonderful. Loved every minute! Great wine tours also! We will be back for sure next year."
Roxy, June 2016
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Rowan Farm. Loved the big property, outdoor fireplace and exploring the grounds. Very clean, comfortable and convenient with the revolving pantry. Great peaceful getaway!"
Anthony and Stanmore, June 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Pay TV
- Central Heating
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Pets Welcome