This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Mandalay Hill is fully furnished and equipped and has been set up with your long term comfort in mind. It includes off-street parking, dishwasher, washer/dryer and a sensational 2nd story deck with magnificent outlook over rooftops to Oxley Hill. It is just a short walk to the swimming pool, the Cherry Tree bike/walking track and the cafes and boutiques in Bowrals Bong Bong Street.
This property is available for school holiday bookings for a minimum of 7 nights and also longer term bookings 2-12 weeks long at any other time. It is ideal for contract workers, relocations, moving to the area, between exchange and settlement, insurance placements and so on.
The space available to guests is the whole of the second story including private use of the oversized covered balcony with outdoor dining, bbq and lovely outlook. It includes private entry, a spacious kitchen dining living area, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is little garden to speak of, aside from landscaped areas and parking but the covered deck provides ample outdoor space in which to relax. A large gas flame fireplace will keep you warm in winter and there are plenty of flyscreens to allow air flow in summer.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen including full fridge, wine fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine and large gas burner oven/stove
- Dining area off kitchen
- Open plan sitting room with French doors to 2nd story balcony
- Large gas flame fireplace
- Dining setting and bbq connected to town gas on large balcony with views
- Off-street parking for up to 3 cars
- Flyscreens and curtains
- Master with queen bed and small en suite
- 1.2 km to Bowral town centre
- 2.1 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 2.7 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
- 3.1 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 3.9 km to Mittagong
- 7.6 km to Bendooley Estate
- 8.9 km to Berrima
- 14.7 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 16.5 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- All long term bookings are required to provide a $2000 cash security bond, held in our trust account until after your departure.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Fireplace: gas
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: off street
- No Smoking Rooms