This gorgeous granny-flat featuring a queen bed, bathroom and an enclosed veranda, makes for the ideal cosy Highland getaway or wedding guest accommodation. The sitting room traps afternoon sun in the winter and the enclosed veranda provides a cool retreat in summer. There is also a private sunny courtyard for that morning cuppa.
All wood is supplied for the ambient slow combustion wood fire. There is also central heating and a ceiling fan. Mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities with Nespresso coffee machine complete the picture. Take a complete break from cooking (no kitchen facilities) and make the most of a hot country breakfast across the road at Craigieburn, with various restaurants at all the local resorts which are walking distance on Centennial Road, or pop in to Bowral, 2 minutes drive away, for a variety of casual and quirky cafes, take away or fine dining.
Just one busy couple live in the main house so your privacy is assured. There is convenient off-street parking and the garden is yours to roam and soak up the sun, the autumn colours and the spring flowers (maybe even snow in winter)!
The property features: -
- Private entry
- Sunny sitting room
- Central heating, ceiling fan and slow combustion wood heater with wood supplied
- Mini bar fridge and tea and coffee making facilities, microwave
- Breville Nespresso coffee machine and complimentary pods
- TV, DVD, complimentary DVDs, stereo with CD, games and books
- Wi-Fi (not guaranteed and limited downloading)
- Sunny private and protected courtyard
- Gorgeous acre of gardens
- Walk opposite to Craigieburn for full cooked breakfast
Bedroom Configuration: -
- Queen Bedroom with en suite
Distances to: -
- Directly opposite Peppers Craigieburn
- 500m-1km to Gibraltar Resort, Centennial Vineyards, and Hopewood
- 2.3km to Bowral shops and cafes
- 3.2km to Bradman Museum and International Cricket Hall of Fame
- 5km to Bendooley Estate, Berrima
- 35 mins to Kangaroo Valley
- 50 mins to the coast (Kiama)
- 1.5 hours from Sydney
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- There are NO kitchen facilities at this property (no microwave, toaster or washing up facilities and no crockery or cutlery other than for tea and coffee making)
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
"Nice, comfortable, cosy and homely. Only a 20-minute stroll to town centre. Beautiful neighbourhood."
Mie, August 2017
"Thank you, Ian, for your warm welcoming and hospitality during our time in your beautiful home."
Geoff, July 2017
"We had an incredible and relaxing time. The garden was beautiful and the location is perfect. Not too far from town.Thank you!"
Jenny, April 2017
"Thank you for having your accommodation so welcoming and comfortable for us. It certainly provided a cosy spot for us to relax after each days busy schedule. We want to return."
Glen & Gail, April 2017
"Malmsbury provided the cosy, relaxing getaway that we needed on this trip. Ian and Jenny were welcoming hosts and provided some great dining and sight-seeing recommendations of the area. Beautiful and relaxing property will defiantly be coming back."
Anon, December 2016
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Microwave Oven
- No Smoking Rooms