This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Balgrange is a substantial property offering quality accommodation for larger groups and families. The rooms are spacious, and multi-functional with quiet sitting areas, large entertaining spaces, a piano, games, books, Wi-Fi and more. Outside there are numerous places to sit in sun or shade, a large hot tub, tree swing, and established gardens including citrus plants and herbs.
Balgrange is well located in a peaceful suburb of Bowral, just a short walk from the quiet, little known Burradoo railway stop (jump on the train back to Bowral for coffee!) Enjoy the galleries, cafes and restaurants and boutiques of Bowral and a myriad of small cool climate local vineyards. Also nearby is the well-known Wingecarribee River walk and bike track back to Moss Vale. It is close to Briars Inn with its intimate bars, contemporary food, fireplaces in winter, Alfresco dining in summer and live music all year round. Popular wedding venues are only a short taxi ride or drive away.
The property features: -
- serene formal sitting room with large gas log fire
- large casual living/dining room. Dining tables to seat 14
- fully equipped kitchen with double dishwasher and 5-burner gas cook top with electric oven
- 2 reverse cycle air con units plus central gas heating
- TVs in both living areas
- landline, internet and Telstra TV
- piano, games, books, basketball hoop, PS4, air hockey/pool table
- BBQ and outdoor dining under shade cloths on deck
- outdoor hot tub
- outdoor fireplace and comfortable seating in courtyard
- large, gorgeous garden with lemon trees and kitchen herb garden
- short walk to Burradoo train siding and the Wingecarribee River walk to Moss Vale
- short drive to Briars Inn and only 4-5 mins into Bowral for cafes, galleries, boutiques
Bedroom Configuration: -
- Queen with en suite
- Queen with en suite
- Twin (2 x singles)
- Comfortable double sofa bed in the casual living area*
- Double day bed in the master bedroom*
- Single sofa bed in the enclosed veranda*
*There is an extra charge to use all 3 sofa beds
- 3.2 km to Bowral town centre
- 5.1 km to Briars Historic In
- 5.5 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 6.1 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 6.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 8.6 km to Mittagong
- 10 km to Moss Vale
- 11.5 km to Bendooley Estate
- 13.1 km to Southern Highland Winery
- 13.2 km to Berrima
- 23.6 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- The outdoor hot tub/spa requires 12 hours to pre-heat. If you intend to use it on your day of arrival, please let us know 3 days prior so that we can schedule a visit to the property to turn it on for you
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
“It suited us perfectly.”
Diana, January 2018
"Great entertainers house. Easy location and plenty of space."
Phoebe, October 2017
"This was the perfect property for a getaway with a large group with plenty of room."
Shaun, August 2017
"Thanks so much for our stay. The place is amazing and we will definitely be staying again in the future!"
Ivy, July 2017
"We all had a great time at Balgrange. The hot tub and fireplace were lovely and my guys liked the air hockey and playing soccer in the private backyard. Everyone had to go outside to see the frost on Saturday morning (not seen in Sydney for a long time). The grand kids especially enjoyed this Jack Frost! The kitchen was great to prepare meals in and there was enough room for us all. Cheers."
Deborah, July 2017
"A wonderful property for a group of friends to spend time together."
Fay, November 2016
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Banqueting: Southern Highlands
- Pay TV
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Aldi
- Clothes Dryer
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Hot Tub
- Iron and Board
- Pets Welcome
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine