This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Treetops is located in a prestigious area of Mittagong on the gentle slopes of Mount Gibraltar. The battle-axe drive leads to a hidden and private sanctuary where you can enjoy changing seasonal gardens, with space to kick a ball, to entertain or just breathe!
The house is unique and well maintained with beautiful use of timber throughout including vaulted ceilings, cedar windows and door frames, polished floorboards, timber detail on windows - all complimented with a classic mix of antiques and contemporary furniture with earthy neutral tones and splashes of aqua and shades of blue. There is an eclectic mix of furniture from India, France, and Vietnam, hand crafted in elm, French oak and oak which all add a feeling of warmth and character. This level of elegance and sophistication is seldom found in holiday rentals.
This immaculate home radiates warmth and charm and there is a medley of sun drenched rooms all with green views. An indoor/outdoor gauzed conservatory really brings the outdoors in and has been styled like a glamorous African Safari tent now you really are on holidays!!
All this and only a short walk to Mittagongs cafes, restaurants, pub meals, antique barns, gorgeous Lake Alexandra and picnic area, not to mention the numerous walking trails starting at the end of the street. Plan a 40 min walk over the Gib and into Bowral for coffee or hike Mt Alexandra to the Katoomba lookout and finish off with a swim at the local swimming pool or watering holes at the bottom.
The property features:
- Indoor fireplace
- Gas ducted central heating
- Country style kitchen, gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher
- Adjacent sunlit dining
- Pool table
- Four spacious bedrooms plus additional sleeping in downstairs rumpus
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Main bathroom plus guest powder room
- Green views from every window
- French doors to outdoor area
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Outdoor entertainment deck
- Private gardens
- Parking for 1 car in garage plus 3 in carport and additional off-street
- Main bedroom- King with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Queen
- Bed 4 - Twin (2 x singles)
- Downstairs rumpus 3 singles plus 1 trundle under and powder room nearby
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Large main bathroom with deep bath and shower and toilet separate.
- Powder room downstairs
- 5.5 km to Bowral town centre
- 6.0 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 6.6 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
- 7.5km to Centennial Vineyards
- 1.9km to Mittagong
- 11.3km to Bendooley Estate (Berkelow Books)
- 12.8km to Berrima
- 33.7km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 22.2km to Sutton Forest
Extras Available for hire:
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
All bedding including linen and towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
The house was beautifully furnished and located in a lovely scenic area. It was ideal for a group of couples. We would highly recommend!
Charlotte, August 2017
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Coffee Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Microwave Oven
- Pool Table
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove