This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Amaroo is a brand new contemporary home with every conceivable luxury. There are 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms all beautifully appointed and well proportioned. It boasts large yet intimate spaces and is perfect for larger groups, extended families or groups of couples wanting to come together but still experience space and privacy.
It is in an ideal location – close enough to all the attractions but far from suburbia and very, very private. Beautiful landscaping, extensive decking and various entertaining areas are all surrounded by thickly established trees creating a very tranquil, leafy escape.
Each booking receives a gift – usually a bottle of wine and you are free to conduct your own wine tasting sessions in your very own wine tasting room under the house. Read on for a full list of amazing features…
The property features:-
- Two large living areas upstairs
- Large designated cinema/media room downstairs
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances and a Butlers pantry
- 2 Nespresso coffee machines
- Recycled brick pizza oven that is also great for roast dinners and doubles as a fireplace
- Hydronic wall heaters
- 3 tvs, dvd, stereo, WiFi, Foxtel, Ipod dock
- Stunning American Oak and polished concrete floors
- Stunning bathrooms with heated floors
- Table tennis in garage
- Air hockey
- Large private 1 acre garden
- Garage for use by 2 cars further parking in driveway
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- 1 x Split king room with en suite (will be made up as two singles unless King requested at time of booking)
- 5 x Queen bedrooms, one with en suite and cot
- 2 share bathrooms
- 4 kms to Mittagong
- 4 kms to Bowral
- 6 kms to Gibraltar Resort, Craigieburn and Bowral Country Club
- 7 kms to Centennial Vineyards
- 11 Kms to Berrima Historic Village
- 17 kms to Southern Highlands Winery
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (incl linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (incl linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Overall it was a fabulous stay and we would love to return again at some stage.
Zoe, November 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Pay TV
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- High Chair
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Multiple TVs
- Wood Stove