This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Happy Shack, is located in a quiet cul de sac with a track at the end of the street leading directly onto beautiful CulburraBeach. Just a 20 minute drive from Nowra and approximately 2-2.5hrs from Sydney. Happy Shack is in its final stages of renovation and will provide you with many fun memories and good times.
Happy Shack is a two bedroom holiday cottage, with a queen bed in the master bedroom anda Tri bunk in the second bedroom. The inside dining area comfortably seats 4, bedding does allow for a fifth sleeping position.
New appliances including washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, microwave,
heaters and fans aid the fresh feel and comfort of our little holiday shack.
Furnished with a dining setting for 4, gas cooktop, electric oven, new lounges, a flat screen TV, DVD player and very comfortable bedding.
A Bar-B-Q and outdoor dining setting are located on the north facing front
verandah for you to enjoy a sunny breakfast, lazy afternoon drink or easy dinner
overlooking the front garden. The huge backyard is perfect for a family cricket
match, a game of soccer or friendly footy.
If you are more of a beach babe or surfer, you can take a short walk to the
beautiful beach almost at your doorstep, or if fishing takes your fancy, take your
fishing gear or tinny (or your kayak if you're more of an adventurer) to nearby Lake Wollumboola. Golfers can delight in a pleasurable game at the Nowra Golf Club or take in 9 holes at the Callala RSL Country Club.
A short, flat walk will take you to the local coffee shops or Woolworths for a snack or to
stock up the fridge for a nice home cooked meal.
Alternatively, if you want to avoid the kitchen all together, you might like to take in a meal and watch a band at the Culburra Bowling and Recreation Club, located within walking distance, or take a short drive to Greenwell Point Bowling Club for a great counter meal.
The property features:-
- TV, DVD, X-Box
- Ipod connectivity
- Board games and puzzles
- Washing Machine and ironing facilities
- Lots of kitchen gadgets for the culinary inclined
- Queen Bed
- Tri Bunk
- Culburra Bowling Club 1km
- Boat Ramp 3km
- Shops and cafes 800m
- Tennis Courts 900m
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
- If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date
- This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Happy Shack was an excellent place to stay. So close to the beach. We enjoyed sitting on the front verandah in the sunshine every afternoon, it is nice and close to Woolworths and other variety shops. A very comfortable house to stay in, nicely furnished as well. We loved every minute of my stay thanks for having us Happy Shack.
Julianne, September 2017
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard