This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Callala Dreaming is a beautiful mid- century beach house located 180m from the pristine waters of Callala Beach in Jervis Bay. Callala Beach is perfect for children with calm gentle waves, "squeaky clean" sand. The property has the added bonus of being dog friendly.
Situated in a quiet street, it is only a 3-4 minute stroll to the beach, 1 door away from the beach track. You can hear the waves whilst relaxing on the back deck with a cuppa or a glass of wine.
Whilst maintaining its retro character, Callala Dreaming has been completely renovated throughout and has an open plan living and dining that opens onto the garden, a brand new kitchen with all the mod-cons, two brand new bathrooms, four bedrooms, large fully fenced backyard and an expansive deck overlooking the garden, a perfect place to hang out and relax. There is a wood burning fire place for the cooler months and a large selection of books, games and DVDs.
The property features:-
- Pod style espresso machine
- Indoor / outdoor flow from living area to large rear deck
- Quality equipment in the kitchen
- Large flat screen TV and Blue ray
- Wood burning fireplace
- 1 set single bunks, 1 Tri bunk
- 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Single Bed
- Callala Beach 200m
- Callala Beach Country Club 650m
- Shopping centre at Callala Bay 3.2kms
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $430 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you dont book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $120at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
This is a very comfortable house. Well equipped with lots of thoughtful extras. We had a lovely stay and enjoyed walking to the beach with the dogs.
Daryl, March 2017
This little gem and hideaway included everything we could ask for. It was located within close proximity to the beach, with a nice large backyard for our fur baby. Inside comforts were cosy, very clean with many activities , games and books.
Monique, November 2016
Excellent stay with all comforts thought of, we loved it. Thank you.
Shannon, October 2016
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven and Surrounds
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player: Blu Ray
- Electric Heating: Stand alone heaters
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- High Chair
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: Car port
- Pets Welcome
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Stand-alone Heater
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard