This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
This two bedroom unit is large enough for any family holiday. Featuring a functional kitchen, dining area, lounge room, internal laundry, garage and balcony. With a TV, DVD player and reverse cycle air conditioners, all the comforts of home are at your disposal.
Just a short 1.5 hours drive south of Sydney, the beautiful seaside town of Kiama offers such popular attractions as the Kiama Blowhole, Jamberoo Action Park and Minnamurra Rainforest.
Local markets, nearby wineries and walking distance to local restaurants, popular beaches and great fishing spots make the delightful South Coast a wonderful holiday destination.
The property features:
- TV and DVD player
- Reverse cycle air con
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Single bed and 1 trundle bed
- 400 m to Shopping centre
- 1.2 km to Kiama Blowhole
- 2.1 km to Kendalls Beach
- 5.1 km to Jones Beach
- 10.7 km to Gerringong
- 14.1 km to Gerroa
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
- This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“This is a great apartment to stay in. It has all the comforts of home and is in a great location in central Kiama. I would highly recommend this place for a Kiama getaway.”
Sahar, July 2017
“This place was perfect for us. We wanted something simple, comfortable and right in town. The main had a queen and the second room had a single with a trundle. We took a porta cot and had ample room. The unit was really clean. We used both the bath & shower. There was plenty of linen which was great. The kitchen was well stocked with utensils but we were on holidays so went to the main road which was literally a 2-minute walk for coffee and meals. We really enjoyed our stay!”
Alissa, April 2017
“Great, large sized apartment suitable for either short or long stays and is right in the middle of town. It even has ocean glimpses.”
Lachlan, May 2017
“Great location. Everything we needed. Very neat and comfortable. Thank you.”
Steve, January 2017
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine