This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
This two bedroom unit is large enough for any family holiday. Featuring a functional kitchen, dining area, lounge room, internal laundry, garage and balcony. With a TV, DVD player and reverse cycle air conditioners, all the comforts of home are at your disposal.
Just a short 1.5 hours drive south of Sydney, the beautiful seaside town of Kiama offers such popular attractions as the Kiama Blowhole, Jamberoo Action Park and Minnamurra Rainforest.
Local markets, nearby wineries and walking distance to local restaurants, popular beaches and great fishing spots make the delightful South Coast a wonderful holiday destination.
The property features:
- TV and DVD player
- Reverse cycle air con
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Single bed and 1 trundle bed
- 400 m to Shopping centre
- 1.2 km to Kiama Blowhole
- 2.1 km to Kendalls Beach
- 5.1 km to Jones Beach
- 10.7 km to Gerringong
- 14.1 km to Gerroa
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
- This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Great spot with walking distance to everything. Comfortable and clean. Recommend!”
Tim, September 2017
"Great location. The apartment is located in the centre of Kiama and is only a 5-10 minute walk to the lighthouse and blowhole. It was a comfortable stay with key amenities. Good place for a weekend getaway."
Arianne, August 2017
"My booking with Holiday Rental Specialists was both stress free and good value for money. The booking process was efficient and the property description was spot on. I book a lot of accommodation and this was the first time using Holiday Rental Specialists and they delivered without any hiccups. I would certainly recommend them and definitely use them again. 10 out of 10."
Judy, June 2017
"The apartment was clean, tidy and in a great location. Close to shops, restaurants, and local attractions. We stayed with our 19 month old and there was plenty of parks and walks to keep him entertained. Being a bottom floor apartment was ideal for travelling with children and parking was almost right outside the door."
Carlene, August 2017
"This is a great apartment to stay in. It has all the comforts of home and is in a great location in central Kiama. I would highly recommend this place for a Kiama getaway."
Sahar, July 2017
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine