This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Featuring views of Surf Beach from living areas and the balcony, it is only a leisurely ten-minute walk into town with its many cafes and charming harbour. This home provides the ideal escape for any busy family.
Perfectly positioned between Surf and Kendalls beaches, it is less than a 200m walk to either beach so take your pick, depending on which way the wind is blowing and the swell is heading. It's so convenient to pop down to one beach for a morning swim or walk, come up for lunch, and then check out the surf at the other in the afternoon. And in the evenings, an easy stroll around the headland offers beautiful coastal views and picturesque scenes of the town and distant hills. Or sit for a while on the rocks and watch the surfers and fishermen do their thing.
Just beyond Surf Beach to the north is the main headland, featuring the light house, famous blow hole, ocean-side swimming rock pool, and popular locally-caught fish shop, all only a 15 minute walk away. A short walk to the south will lead past historic Hartwell House and on to the Bonaira rainforest garden where the path meanders through remnant forest, opening out behind Kendalls Beach. Return via a short detour to one of the many popular cafes found in beautiful Kiama.
This light-filled and airy cottage, in its leafy garden setting and quiet cul-de-sac crescent, has an open and spacious feel. You wont feel cooped up or house-bound here. Step out onto beautifully maintained lawns, admire the ancient roots of the Illawarra figs shading the house, or relax on the deck and soak up the sights and sounds of the headland.
Modern conveniences will ensure that you feel at home with separate laundry, second shower and toilet, single garage, gas BBQ, TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, Bluetooth speaker and fully self-contained, well equipped kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, and Vittoria pod coffee machine. The kitchen looks out onto a small garden bed with a selection of herbs and edible greens.
Just a short 1.5 hours drive south of Sydney, the beautiful seaside town of Kiama offers such popular attractions as the Kiama Blowhole, Jamberoo Action Park, Minnamurra Rainforest, and Saddleback Mountain lookout.
Local markets, nearby wineries and walking distance to local restaurants, popular beaches and great fishing spots make the delightful South Coast a wonderful holiday destination.
The property features:
- Floor/desk fans in each bedroom
- Bathroom wall heater and portable heaters
- New comfortable throw rugs for lounges
- Nakamichi Bluetooth speaker
- DVD/Blu-ray player
- Outdoor dining and BBQ
- Washing machine
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and coffee pod machine
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds
- 140 m to Kendalls Beach
- 170 m to Surf Beach
- 1.7 km to Kiama Blowhole
- 1.9 km to Shopping centre
- 6.6 km to Jones Beach
- 9.6 km to Gerringong
- 13.0 km to Gerroa
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Great place to holiday with kids. Close to the beach and lovely walk along the coast area.
Lyndal, July 2017
Fabulous location, clean house, comfy beds and lovely outdoor area. Came here on Mums weekend away and it was spot on. Couldnt fault the accommodation or location. Our stay was fabulous. Definitely recommend it.
Sari, May 2017
"Quiet yet close location to walking tracks and town. Clean and tidy."
Jo, November 2016
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine