This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
With two bedrooms, there is enough room to accommodate the whole family. Modern conveniences ensure a comfortable stay with a new kitchen (including dishwasher), microwave, air conditioning, TV, DVD player, communal laundry, gas BBQ and carport all available.
Just a short 1.5 hours drive south of Sydney, the beautiful seaside town of Kiama offers such popular attractions as the Kiama Blowhole, Jamberoo Action Park and Minnamurra Rainforest.
Local markets, nearby wineries and walking distance to local restaurants, popular beaches and great fishing spots make the delightful South Coast a wonderful holiday destination.
The property features:
- New, functional kitchen including dishwasher
- Outdoor dining and gas BBQ
- Washing machine
- Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds and 1 trundle bed
- 350 m to Kendalls Beach
- 2.5 km to Kiama Blowhole
- 2.6 km to Shopping centre
- 7.5 km to Jones Beach
- 9.4 km to Gerringong
- 12.8 km to Gerroa
You will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“This holiday apartment is in a lovely location with easy walking distance to several beaches and the coastal walking track. The host was accurate with their description of the property. This was a good place to stay in on short notice.”
Sharru, July 2017
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Laundry: communal
- Washing Machine: Communal Laundry