This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Inala is a gorgeous log cabin style country home with large living areas and wrap around verandas with great rural views.Set on 25 acres with cows, views and more views! Huge open fireplace, billiard table and sleeping for up to 10 guests.
The property features:
- Rural retreat on 25 acres of undulating country on Range Road between Mittagong and Glenquarry, looking back over Bowral
- Two very large living areas, one with large open fireplace, the other with billiards table
- Sleeps up to 10 on 3 queen beds and two double bunks (4 bedrooms)
- Two beautifully renovated bathrooms including claw foot bath with view to die for
- Fully equipped kitchen plus bar
- Fenced swimming pool
- Caged trampoline
- Outdoor dining and BBQ on wrap-around deck with stunning views and sunshine
- Cows to marvel at on your country walk!
- Fully equipped laundry
- Books, games, and more
- Great for adults and children alike
- Vegetable garden that you may help yourself to!
- Bedroom 1: Queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: 2 single bunk beds
- Bedroom 4: Queen
- 10.9 km to Bowral town Centre
- 13.3 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 13.9 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 14.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 10.1 km to Mittagong
- 19.8 km to Berrima
- 19.2 km to Bendooley Estate
- 20.2 km to Southern Highlands Wines
- 21.7 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Amazing country house in a beautiful, private location. Very well equipped place which would suit any type of group attending. Would highly recommend staying here.
Casey, August 2016
Lovely few chilly days spent at Inala. The house was warm & cosy during some wild highlands weather. Great place to unwind & enjoy the beautiful countryside. We will be back.
Sue, July 2016
"Excellent accommodation and a magic view."
Nicola, July 2016
"Felt right at home from the moment we arrived at Inala, the house was warm and inviting. View was amazing. The pool table got a lot of use. 2 nights was not long enough. Plenty of room."
Jennifer, May 2016
Cassandra, April 2016
"Great comfort, had a wonderful time, beautiful trees and plants, kid friendly and lots of entertainment for the family."
Carolina, January 2016
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Swimming Pool
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine