The large wrap-around deck will allow you to smell the salt air, watch the waves break on Easts Beach and take in the magnificent view while enjoying a BBQ or glass of wine.
This two-bedroom apartment offers the best of everything. Featuring beautiful lounge/dining with uninterrupted views over Easts Beach, large screen TV/DVD, ducted air conditioning and modern bathroom.
This property provides you with access to Easts Beach, which is fully patrolled during the summer months, or you can also enjoy a spectacular walk along Kiamas amazing coastal headlands.
Beautiful Kiama offers so much more than just pristine beaches there are great cafes and restaurants, local markets, nearby wineries, the Minnamurra rainforest, Jamberoo Action Park and great fishing spots all making this a wonderful holiday destination.
Do you have a larger group? Apartment 2 at Sunrise Over Easts can be booked for up to 4 guests on its own or together with Apartment 1 downstairs which sleeps an additional 6 guests in another 2 bedrooms. Each apartment has its own private entrance from within a locked foyer, so their front doors can be left open to create one private 4-bedroom, 2-storey apartment seeping up to 10 guests. If you want to book both apartments, please check the separate listing for Sunrise Over Easts Apartment 1 and ensure it is also available for your required dates. You will need to make two separate bookings. Alternatively let us know your requirements in a message by hitting enquiry instead of book now.
- fully equipped kitchen (no dishwasher)
- outdoor dining terrace with BBQ
- washing machine
- bathtub (please note the spa jets do not work it is just a bath)
- complimentary porta-cot and highchair available at the property
- wireless internet
- bedroom 1, super king or 2 king single option (please advise configuration at time of booking)
- bedroom 2, queen
- 180 metres walk to Easts Beach
- 1.2 kms to Kendalls Beach
- 3.0 kms to Kiama Blowhole
- 3.1 kms to Shopping centre
- 7.8 kms to Jones Beach
- 8.8 kms to Gerringong
- 12.3 kms to Gerroa
- 16.5 kms to Jamberoo Action Centre
- 18.1 kms to Minnamurra rainforest
- 123 kms to Sydney
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. Beach towels are provided.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This apartment is NOT pet friendly (unless it is booked in conjunction with Apartment 2 which gives you access to the rear fenced courtyard and kennel).
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Baby Equipment: portacot (BYO linen)
- Banqueting: Kiama & surrounds,Jervis Bay,Shoalhaven & surround
- Bath Tub
- Central Heating: ducted
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Linen: all linen supplied - BYO beach towels
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: in driveway and off-street
- No Smoking Rooms
- Views: beach,hills and mountains
- Washing Machine