This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Situated on 2 landscaped acres, this beautiful Richard Rowe Architect designed home will delight you with its light and space. High ceilings with high windows bring the sky right in and views from every window take you out to the garden. The house and garden blend together seamlessly.
Set at the end of a quiet country lane, Chestnut Trees is reached by a gravel driveway, lined with European chestnut trees, hydrangeas, tulips and camellias. The landscaped shade garden is punctuated with old growth trees and offers peace, tranquillity and privacy.
Just a short 400 metre stroll and you are at the popular Burrawang Pub or at the delightful General Store with delicious coffee and cakes great for a night off cooking.There are regular country markets (both bric-a-brac and produce) to explore in Robertson and Moss Vale both only a 10-minute country drive away.
If venturing further afield it is still only a short drive to the Kangaroo Valley or many of the Highlands cool climate wineries such as Mount Ashby Estate, Southern Highlands Wines or Eling Forest Wines. Also in the area are antique shops, and the beautiful open gardens in spring. Nearby is the spectacular Illawarra Fly with magnificent views across the escarpment to the south coast.
The property features:
- 2 large living areas
- Airy and light lounge/dining room with 14 feet ceilings overlooks the garden and chestnut trees
- 3 bedrooms - quality linen supplied
- 3 bathrooms - quality towels provided
- State of the art gourmet kitchen
- Granite bench space and eat in breakfast bar; dual ovens, refrigerator
- Well stocked walk-in pantry
- Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Espresso coffee machine
- Barbecue on patio
- Plasma TV, DVD & CD players
- Washing machine & clothes dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Torch in every room plus one in pantry
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2 - 1 twin
- Bedroom 3 - 1 twin
- 400 m to Burrawang Pub
- 400 m to Burrawang general store
- 20.1 km to Bowral town centre
- 22.4 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 22.9 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 23.8 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 23.6 km to Mittagong
- 27.6 km to Berrima
- 20.4 km to Southern Highlands Wines
- 21.8 km to Sutton Forest
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
Beautiful Property. We stayed at this gorgeous property for a girls weekend and loved everything about it - beautiful house in an idyllic setting, exceptionally clean and well provisioned. We could happily have not left the house all weekend (but did very much enjoy the stunning local scenery, coffee and wines!). We can't wait to come back.
Perfect weekend away accommodation! We stayed here for a girls Winter weekend away. The house was beautiful and well appointed. The heating was certainly needed in August and the house warmed up quickly. We were able to self-cater easily as there is everything you need in the kitchen. There were lots of notes and reminders around with tips about the house. We did manage a walk around the grounds and local area when the sun came out. The grounds are beautiful and well-maintained. Ros, the property manager is very pleasant to deal with. Overall a luxurious option for a stay in Burrawang. I would happily recommend Chestnut Trees to family and friends.
Wonderful long weekend. Chestnut Trees is a beautiful spacious home and garden in gorgeous Burrawang. We loved our stay, will definitely be back. The walk to town across the waterway behind the property is lovely, as is the general store .... and the coffee.
- Air Conditioning
- Banqueting: Southern Highlands
- Bath Tub
- Pay TV
- CD Player
- Coffee Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Long-term renters welcome
- Pantry Basics
- No Smoking Rooms
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine