This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Bellara is aboriginal for good and what an understatement that is! In a beautiful and private setting on the slopes of Mount Gibraltar, Bellara is quiet, peaceful and restful. Beautiful treetops can be seen from every window. The living room has north facing balconies capturing dappled sunlight through the trees and the dining room opens out to a large entertaining deck set amongst the gum trees. Venture a little further up the slope and you find the terrace complete with fire pit and a wonderful open air setting from which to marvel at the night stars.
With 3 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, and 2 bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs there is room for up to 10 guests. The kitchen is fully and thoughtfully equipped and the bedrooms warm and comfortable. The property is fully fenced and pet friendly and there is also a separate garden enclosure ideal for dogs.
Not far from the property are the fire-trails of the Gib which make for excellent exploring, and down the hill its a 3-minute drive or a 15-minute stroll to town and Mittagongs popular cafes. Try the Shaggy Cow for great bakery delights or the Station Coffee House for popular coffee. A little further again and Lake Alexandra is a well-known local playground for ducks and birdlife great for picnics and walking the dogs. Bowral is only a 6-minute drive yet Bellara gives you the distinct impression you are miles away from anywhere.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Combined living dining room
- R/c air con and a large Vulcan gas heating unit
- Large outdoor entertaining deck
- 2 bathrooms (no bath)
- Open air terrace with fire-pit and gas heater
- Property is fenced and there is a separate dog enclosure
- Laundry with washing machine
- Bedroom 1 upstairs - king
- Bedroom 2 upstairs - queen
- Bedroom 3 upstairs - twin (2 singles)
- Bedroom 4 downstairs queen
- Bedroom 5 downstairs twin (2 singles)
One-bathroom downstairs and one upstairs
- 1 km to Mittagong shops
- 4.4 km to Bowral town centre
- 5.4 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 6 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 6.8 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 1.1 km to Mittagong
- 13.8 km to Berrima
- 10.7 km to Bendooley Estate
- 18.4 km to Southern Highlands Wines
- 21.7 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
The house is a very nice and relaxing place for yourself and your family to choose for a short stay or holiday. Made me feel like I was at home. Had everything I needed BBQ, cooking utensils, dining ware and even a secure large back yard for our pet. Strongly recommend.
Chen, October 2017
"Excellent family friendly accommodation with a fun backyard to explore and good spots to sit by the fire."
Andrew, July 2017
- Air Conditioning: panasonic invertor
- Banqueting: Southern Highlands
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Gas Heating
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Pantry Basics
- Pets Welcome
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard