This modern, well-appointed house offers uninterrupted views out to sea with glass doors surrounding the expansive living/kitchen/dining area.
These glass doors open onto a large outdoor entertaining area with spa.
Toast the setting sun from the warmth of the spa of an evening or, alternatively, enjoy your breakfast of a morning with a view second-to-none from the open-plan dining area.
Aqua is ideally located just a short drive or leisurely walk to local shops and cafes.
Though, with one of the most popular local beaches on your door step, you wont want to leave this superb property.
If the weather prevents you from enjoying all the outdoor activities available to you, or you just want some peace and quiet from the kids, Aqua has you covered.
With a second lounge area, equipped with a modular lounge, plasma TV and its own secure courtyard, give the kids their own space to enjoy whilst you relax, taking in the beautiful views from the main living area.
Whether you are looking for the perfect summer getaway, relaxing by the beach watching the waves roll in, or you are looking to escape in winter and enjoy whale watching and cosying up in a luxurious yet comfortable home, Aqua is the place for you!
The property features:
- Gas heating
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Outdoor spa
- Patio with BBQ
- Built in wardrobes
- Air conditioning upstairs
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4: 1Single Bed with trundle
- 500m to Kiama Golf Club
- 5.1km toShopping Centre
- 6.2km to Kiama Blowhole
- 11.4km to Mystics beach
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $126 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Views to die for! Perfectly comfortable stay for 3 weeks. House has everything for a relaxing vacation. Thanks to the owners for fixing the coffee machine and hot water so promptly.
David, August 2017
"Bedding and lounge areas are very comfortable with everything you need. Great oven etc.
Brilliant view with comfy beds!"
Virginia, September 2016
- Banqueting: Kiama and Surrounds
- Gas Heating
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine