This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Positioned high on the magnificent headland and over looking the beautiful main beach of Culburra is our beach shack Too Easy Exactly that, it is too easy to just arrive, relax and enjoy!
The perfect spot for a beach holiday with family and friends, with direct access onto Warrain Beach just relax and soak up the sun. Check the surf conditions from your door step and then make the decision will I go in or will I sit back and look out over the sparkling ocean and if you are lucky watch the dolphins and whales swimming by. Warrain Beach or known as "mainy" to the locals, is just right for surfing, swimming, standup paddle boarding or just laying around and reading a book.
Too Easy is set up well to accommodate two families and is a laid back beach house with comfort and space in mind. There is a main kitchen and also a kitchenette, magnificent views from the kitchen, lounge and dining areas.
Tilbury cove is also at your doorstep offering you another swimming, surfing and fishing spot out of the sea breeze it a great little sheltered cove ideal for the very young. Lake Wollumboola is a 5 minute walk away and is great for water skiing, sailing and windsurfing and also offers another children's park. Crookhaven Heads is a 3 minute drive which has boat ramps for boating and easy access to the Shoalhaven river for deep sea fishing. The headland is great for rock fishing, skin diving, an adventurous walk to the historic Lighthouse is another fun part of our town.
Downtown Culburra has all the shops you need for your breakaway, from cute cafe's, restaurants, bowling club, bakery's, butcher, hairdressers, clothing, hardware, video, woolworths, post office, chemist and lots of other special shops to enjoy. You won't need to leave town and why would you want to, your going to love your stay in our town!!!!
The property features:-
- Magnificent views
- Queen Bed
- 1 set single bunks
- Queen Bed
- 2 sets single bunks
- Tilbury Cove
- Lake Wollumboola
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $420 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you dont book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- We are NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.