This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Be captured by the charm, elegance and romance of this property, evocative of the Great Gatsby era. Nestled under Mount Alexandra with views to Mt Gibraltar, on a private one acre block of manicured lawns, Nattai Lodge is wrapped by an age-old garden with wonderful trees and plantings.
Historic Nattai Lodge was built in the 1890s and despite being stylishly and completely updated, still retains its character and charm. Natural beauty combines with modern functionality to provide a total experience rather than just somewhere to stay.
The estate consists of the traditional main residence (4 bedrooms sleeping 10 with 3 bathrooms) plus guesthouse (with loft-style bedroom and en suite sleeping a further 2) which can be booked in addition to the house for an additional fee.
The house is beautiful for entertaining. It has lovely light filled spaces, fireplaces, heated concrete flooring and French doors opening to the garden. It is flawlessly presented to ensure a timeless quality and provides a quiet sanctuary in a very tranquil location that is still close to all the Highlands have to offer.
In the immediate vicinity are fantastic bush walking trails including views all the way to Katoomba from the top of Mount Alexandra, Lake Alexandra and its park and picnic facilities, the public swimming pool, local bush watering holes (suitable for swimming) and the 18 hole championship golf course in Mittagong. A little further afield are cafes, restaurants, wedding venues, antique barns and wineries. The biggest decision will be whether to stay in and enjoy Nattai Lodge or go out exploring the Highlands.
The property features:-
- Remarkable open plan kitchen with 900mm stainless steel range, wall oven and microwave and butlers sink
- Gorgeous breakfast area opening out through French doors to an attractive entertaining courtyard
- Luxurious bathrooms including a freestanding tub, frameless shower, heated towel rails and underfloor heating.
- Stunning Victorian fireplace, Jetmaster fireplace plus a slow combustion wood heater and central heating
- Limed Kauri timber floors and heated polished concrete floors
- Glorious gardens with sunny sweeping grass lawns and beautiful and inviting nooks, terraces and patios.
- 4 bedrooms in the main house. Additional loft bedroom in separate cottage.
- Sonos Bluetooth speaker the mini home speaker with mighty sound!
- Master queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2 Queen
- Bedroom 3 Queen
- Bedroom 4 4 x singles (can be converted to 2 king beds)
- 2 shared bathrooms and 1 en suite in the main house
- Loft king with en suite
- Additional powder room downstairs
- Additional living, dining and kitchen
- 850m to Lake Alexandra
- 950m to Mittagong swimming pool and Golf club
- 1.7km to Freeway
- 2.1km to Mittagong shops
- 3.6km to Mittagong Marketplace
- 5.8km to closest winery (Artemis wines)
- 6.1km to Bowral/ Bradman Oval
- 8.6km to Centennial Vineyards
- 11.7km to Bendooley Estate
- 13.9km to Berrima
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine