This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Cute, cosy and close to everything! Bear Cottage is located in the heart of old Bowral, walking distance to boutique corner coffee shops, the hospital, parks, Bowrals main shopping strip and the Cherry Tree Walk which runs from the local swimming pool right through to the newly formed Botanic Gardens in East Bowral.
This pretty weatherboard cottage has been renovated and newly painted and carpeted and combines the perfect country vibe with all the mod cons needed to make your stay comfortable. It features three bedrooms, two exquisitely renovated bathrooms and a combined renovated lounge/dining/kitchen with sunny north-facing aspect. Living area opens onto a sizeable, partially-covered entertaining deck and there are pleasant north facing views to Mount Gibraltar.
With a large, flat and fully fenced garden, Bear Cottage is Pet Friendly and also across the road is Losby Park, Oval and Tennis Courts.
The Property Features:
Sparkling modern kitchen with Omega Oven and gas cooktop plus dishwasher
Gorgeous soft bamboo linen and quality, comfortable new beds
Two renovated bathrooms including one with a bath
Floorboards in sunny north facing living areas
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Large laundry opening to side garden
Perfect north-facing, sunny rear bbq deck with partial shade
Level fenced garden with beautiful Daphne and Camellias
Stroll everywhere coffee, doctor, shops, hospital
Old Bowral location just minutes from Cherry Tree Walk
Off-street parking in drive way for up to 3 cars
1 king with en suite
1 twin (2 King singles)
- Bradman Oval- 500 m
- Bowral CBD- 1.2 km
- Gibraltar Resort- 4 km
- Centennial Vineyards- 6 km
- Bendooley Estate- 9 km
- Berrima-8.7 km
- Southern Highlands Wines- 13.5km
- Burrawang- 19.4km
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Bear Cottage was as clean and beautifully furnished as it appears in the photos. The location was excellent (we had a lovely 15-minute stroll into the main part of Bowral) and the furnishings and amenities of the house were all excellent. The house was absolutely perfect large bedrooms, excellent showers and ensuite, comfy beds and immaculately kept! We would definitely stay here again.
Romina, July 2017
Lovely cottage. Nice and cosy. We very much enjoyed staying at Bear Cottage and would definitely stay again. Very clean and plush and comfortable beds. Thank you for having us.
Gemma, July 2017
"We had a lovely stay. Thank you."
Erin, May 2017
"The house, appliances and amenities were perfect. We are looking forward to staying again.
Sonia, December 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard