This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
CShells on Quay is a three bedroom, 2 storey duplex with views of Jervis Bay. Only 266m to the golden sands and glistening waters where you can enjoy any number of water sports and activities or just sit back and relax watching the world go by.
CShells on Quay sleeps 8 people on comfortable beds. The main bedroom has ensuite with shower and toilet and is on ground level. There are two more bedrooms upstairs with Queen bed and 2 sets of single bunks. The main bathroom located upstairs has shower, toilet, vanity and bath to soak in after a day on the beach. Perfect for a weekend getaway or longer.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes dishwasher and coffee machine. Meals can be enjoyed at the dining table which seats 8 or set up the outdoor dining upstairs, relax with a few drinks and chat about the days events.
The spacious lounge room with large screen TV and DVD has glass doors leading out to the covered balcony, alternatively there is also a smaller TV and lounge in the dining / living area downstairs.
The laundry has a washing machine, ironing board and iron.
The property features:
- Webber BBQ
- Coffee machine
- 2 electric heaters
- Large covered entertainment deck
- Queen Bed and ensuite ( downstairs)
- Queen Bed ( upstairs)
- 2 sets single bunks ( Upstairs)
- Beach 266m
- Callala Country Club 965m
- Callala Bay Shopping centre 3.5km
- Callala Bay boat ramp 4.5km
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $320 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"The property was exceptionally clean with ample space for our family. Thank you!"
Sanya, February 2017
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating: 2 stand alone heaters
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Porch/Deck: Undercover
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Views: Minimal
- Washing Machine