This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
The Lobster Pot has been fully renovated inside and out ( completed Dec 2014 , everything brand new ! ). Tucked away in the relaxed surrounds of the beautiful beach village of Currarong The Lobster Pot is only minutes walk to the clear waters of Warrain Beach.
The property boasts four large bedrooms, 3 with queen beds and the 4th with 2 x sets of single bunks and two trundle beds.There are two bathrooms, main with bath and both have heaters in them. All this as well as a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook up a feast, the alternative and what a great one it isThe sun soaked outdoor deck is also the perfect place for entertaining friends and famliy, this area is a huge outdoor living area with outdoor kitchen and BBQ.
The hot and cold outdoor shower is great for washing off the sand after a day on the beach.
The Lobster Pot is set up well for both summer and winter breaks with reverse cycle air conditioning providing comfort year round.
The back yard is fully fenced and has access for boat storage and very suitable for children and pets.
There is a separate games room with 8 x 4 pool table can keep you entertained for hours and also contains a second fridge/freezer.
The property features:-
- Separate games room
- Covered entertainment area
- Queen Bed
- Queen Bed
- Queen Bed
- 2 sets single bunks and two single trundle beds
- Warrain Beach - 550 m
- Zacs Seafood Restaurant 440 m
- Currarong Bowling & Recreation Club 670 m
Extras available for hire:
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tarrif.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- We are NOT pet friendly
- If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“A very well equipped and comfortable house. Good location. Great deck and games room. There was a huge selection of games for adults and kids, plenty to keep us busy during rainy days. Easy to spread out with plenty of dining room space with the big outdoor/indoor dining tables. Great BBQ. Loved the revolving kitchen. A great place to stay!”
Roslyn, April 2017
Thank you! Your place was perfect for our weekend away!
Madelyn, February 2017
- Air Conditioning: Reverse Cycle
- Bathroom: 2 Bathrooms
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Expresso
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player: 2 DVD players
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics: Revolving pantry
- Parking: Off street
- Pets Welcome
- Pool Table
- Porch/Deck: Covered
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard