This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Nestled amongst secluded gardens this well presented beach house is the ideal getaway.
Callala Palms is just 175 metres from the pristine white sandy shores that Callala Beach is famous for.
The three bedroom beach house has recently been lovingly revamped and the spacious open plan living area is bright and airy providing a lovely ambience. The living space opens onto a fabulous covered outdoor entertaining area, which overlooks the private yard.
There are three bedrooms, two of which feature built in robes, all with extremely comfortable new beds. The master bedroom has a sliding door that opens onto the garden.
The garage is not available to guests.
Please note this property is pet friendly however the yard is not fully fenced and will not keep your pet enclosed if needed.
The property features:-
- Washing Machine and dryer
- TV , DVD with USB port
- Bluetooth connection to stereo
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- BBQ and outdoor setting
- Queen Bed
- Double Bed
- 2 x single beds
- Callala beach 175m
- Callala Bowling Club 1.45km
- Callala Bay shopping centre 4km
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $132at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
"We really enjoyed our time at Callala Palms. The house was 2 mins walk to the beach which was super convenient. The beds were really comfortable. The kitchen was stocked with all the utensils and pots and pans you could need to cook a family meal and a dishwasher for all the dirty dishes! The back covered verandah and BBQ was a great place to chill. The back yard was big enough to play a game of bocce, finska and French cricket on. The hosts provided lots of games and a huge variety of DVDs as well as a stereo system that you could use with your iPhone and Wi-Fi that we didnt have any service issues with. There was also a couple of body boards available for use. We really enjoyed our time. Thank you."
Marney, October 2017
"Really nice house. Clean and tidy. It had all the features anyone could need. Close to the beach. Will definitely consider again. Thanks!"
Stan, October 2017
"It had everything we needed. Great property. Wed definitely come back, thanks."
Johanna, June 2017
"This property is absolutely fantastic for a weekend stay. Very well equipped and furnishings are great. We had a great time. Thank you for having us."
Andrea, April 2017
"Amazing place, so well renovated and so close to the beach. Couldnt be happier!"
Jessica, November 2016
- Air Conditioning: Reverse cycle
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player: With USB port
- Ceiling Fans: Main bedroom
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Sound System
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Other BBQ
- Pantry Basics
- Pets Welcome
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access