This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
The standout feature at Werri Beach House is the covered verandah off the back of the living area. It has retractable flyscreens and louvres for your comfort and is well set up for you to enjoy tranquil views over the back garden to the lagoon. Fish, canoe or swim off your own private jetty at the bottom of the garden - fully visible from the house.
There is also a protected bbq deck at the side of the property and a courtyard with shade cloth at the front with views through the local park to Pacific Drive and Werri Beach. Alongside the property is a nature strip with a walkway leading back to the lagoon.
The house sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms with an additional two on a large comfortable double sofa bed in the separate TV room. There are books, magazines, dvds, games and more in the TV room and separate study complete with games and a bench/workstation.
The newly renovated open plan kitchen/ dining/ living room is spacious and comfortable all year around with ceiling fans, louvered windows, separate heaters and a slow combustion wood heater. Perfect for summer holidays and winter escapes your only decision will be beach or lagoon?
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine
- Butlers pantry with washing machine, sink, fridge and freezer
- Dvd player, stereo, surround sound, separate TV room
- Games, books, magazines, dvds, crayons and office/kids activity bench
- Slow combustion wood heater, separate heaters, ceiling fans, louvered windows
- Shady courtyard at front with view through park to beachfront, protected bbq deck at side and glorious covered verandah at back with flyscreens, louvres and views to the lagoon
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 1 including en suite with bath
- Back garden with sun and shade bordered by nature reserve with walkway to the lagoon.
- Private jetty at the bottom of the garden
- Double carport
- Please note that there is a permanent tenant who lives in a separate downstairs flat at the back of the property. He will afford you the utmost privacy and we ask that you also respect his privacy. The outside washing line is a shared area and there is a fold-out clothes drying rack for guests separate use.
- Bedroom 1 queen with en suite, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 queen, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3, twin (2 singles), ceiling fan
- New comfortable double sofa bed in the TV room please advise if required at time of booking
- Lagoon on the back doorstep
- 200m to Werri Beach and start of the coastal walk
- 750m to Werri Fish shop (fish n chips on the beach)
- 1.8km to Boat Harbour Reserve
- 2km to Gerringong shops (IGA, cafes, restaurants, surf shops)
- 4km to Oak Room Eleven @ Crooked River Wines
- 5.8km to 7 Mile Beach, Gerroa
- 11km to Kiama Blowhole
- 20km to Shellharbour
- 23km to Jamberoo Water Park
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine