This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Great attention has been paid to the building and design of this home to blend in with the environment and provide easy living for all who stay.
Twotops is a best practice passive solar home that exemplifies energy efficient design and sustainable materials use. The house is oriented North and is designed to optimise solar gain and aspect of the site creating a very comfortable living space. The materials have been carefully selected to decrease the embodied environmental impact of the house including recycled timber cladding, sustainably forested Australian timbers and contemporary building products from Australias leading building product manufacturers. The house produces more energy that it uses with photovoltaic panels on the roof producing energy and energy efficient appliances minimising energy use. In winter the house is heated with a wood burning stove and in summer cross ventilation, shading (from eaves and trees/vegetation) and fans keep the house cool. The house is a leading example of housing for the future and we hope that it inspires people to create similarly efficient homes.
Downstairs you will find the light filled open plan living / dining and kitchen area with glass doors opening up onto great entertainment decks and the bushland setting around the home. On this level is also the fourth bedroom/ 2nd living area and bathroom.
The fireplace will keep you cosy through winter and the ceiling fans will cater for those warm days through summer. Open up the doors to the outside and you will get a great cross breeze through the house.
Upstairs there are three large bedrooms and spacious main bathroom all providing comfortable bedding.
The property features:-
- Ceiling Fans
- Queen Bed
- Queen Bed
- Queen Bed
- Tri Bunk
- Communal Pool 30m
- Callala Beach 300m
- Callala RSL Country Club 1.2km
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $290 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $180 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.