This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Grace Cottage could have been lifted from a much-loved fairytale picture book. With dormer windows, cute church door and portico, fairy lights over the deck and a gorgeous garden fit for fairies and gnomes, its character will absolutely delight and enchant you.
The galley kitchen combines nostalgia from yesteryear with modern conveniences and stylish finishes. Sip a cup of tea on the lawns, cook an old fashioned roast in the wood fire or relax with a coffee from the Nespresso machine. The sitting room features a toasty slow combustion wood heater which also doubles as a roasting oven and the indoor wood pile has become a feature piece of artwork.
Step down to the dining room and casual TV lounge which opens out through French doors to the garden. Be captivated by various nooks and charms dotted around the house bunnies watching you sleep, Dorothys red shoes on display, flowers, trinkets and more!
The sunny but covered north facing deck with bbq will delight you in summer and winter alike and captivate you even more at night complete with fairy lights.
It should be noted that a feature has been made of a creek easement that runs through the garden children will delight in collecting tadpoles and listening to the frogs but care should be taken to supervise those who do not wish to explore the tunnel and come out the other end outside the property! (There are gumboots at the door for the brave!) The garden includes a pebbled pathway inviting you to the trampoline, cubby house, tree swing, and olden days swing.
And just in case you thought this was all sounding too cute and quaint theres a Tesla charging station beside the carport if you need to charge your chariot before heading home!
The property features:-
- Fully equipped kitchen with triple oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine and selection of teas and coffee pods
- Slow combustion wood heater, r/c air con upstairs, plus separate oil and gas heaters
- Beautiful feature claw foot bath and separate powder room (both upstairs)
- Wifi, DVDs and board games
- North facing, sunny, covered outdoor dining area including piped gas bbq and fairy lights
- Delightful garden with trampoline, cubby house, tree swing
- Fully equipped laundry
- Single carport
- Tesla charging station
- Bedroom 1 Queen plus single daybed
- Bedroom 2 - Double (walk through to get to Bed 1)
Note the bathroom is upstairs
- Bedroom 3 - Single with trundle under
- 2.8km to Mittagong town centre, cafes and antiques
- 1.5km to Highlands Marketplace and supermarket
- 3.1km Lake Alexandra and Mount Alexandra bush trails
- 3.8km Mittagong swimming pool and Highlands Golf Club
- 3.8km to Bowral town Centre
- 4.3km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 4.9km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 5.7km to Centennial Vineyards
- 9.6km to Bendooley Estate, Berrima
- 17km to Southern Highlands Wines
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.'
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Care should be taken to supervise children as an unfenced creek easement runs through the property. Water levels may rise at time of heavy rains or unusual peak floods
- The internal stairs are quite steep. There is a hand rail on one side but care should be taken
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
Thank you very much for sharing your delightful cottage with our family. The enchanted garden provided plenty of fun for the kids, and my husband and I enjoyed the fireplace surrounded by your delightful dcor. We have been curious about the homes history and stories.
Alicia, April 2017
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine