This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
The sundrenched wrap around balcony offers 180 degree views of the crystal waters of Jervis Bay. Enjoy outdoor BBQs, alfresco dining and evening drinks with warm gentle sea breezes.
From the spacious and light filled living room you can relax and enjoy the serenity by sitting back on the comfy lounge and watching a movie on the large screen TV or walk through the large glass doors to the balcony and watch the world go by.
The designer kitchen is modern and fully equipped to cater for your holiday needs and looks out over the open plan living and dining areas.
The main bedroom is located on the upper level of the apartment and boasts ensuite with luxury spa bath. Throw open the blinds to welcome gorgeous views from bedroom 1 and 2 or walk out on the balcony for a morning coffee whilst contemplating the day ahead.
All other bedrooms and living areas are on the entry level to the apartment. When you walk into the apartment you can automatically feel relaxed and start to enjoy with its welcoming feel you will want to return to Penthouse on Quay again and again.
There are levels of stairs to get in to this property from the carpark and there is no lift available.
The property features:
- coffee machine
- air conditioner
- washing machine and dryer
- secure underground parking for 2 cars
- ensuite with spa bath
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- queen bed, ensuite
- queen bed
- queen bed
- tri bunk
- Callala Beach 110m
- Callala Beach Club and golf course 770m
- Callala Bay shopping centre 3km
- Tennis Courts 340m
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $290 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $180 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
"We would have loved to stay longer. Great property."
Pauline, September 2017
- Air Conditioning: reverse cycle unit
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Garage: Securtiy under cover car park
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Other BBQ
- Pantry Basics
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa Bath
- Washing Machine