This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Enjoy the tranquility of Bellevue when you sit out on the balcony overlooking the Lake whilst enjoying an afternoon beverage with friends and family. The children can play in the parkland surrounds while you watch on from the comfort of the deck or lounge area; all of this can be viewed through the glass doors that lead out onto the balcony. This whole property has been refurbished inside & out and is now a very comfortable 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage with separate powder room plus extra toilet.
The dining area is a sun filled room overlooking the backyard, perfect for sitting back to read the paper or a good book.
The fully equipped, modern kitchen is suitable for cooking up a meal, your favourite BBQ dish, or make a coffee using the Nespresso machine.
Theres plenty of room for outdoor games in the large unfenced yard or bring your kayaks and launch them from in front of the house straight into the lake.
The house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, and a short walk will take you to two surf beaches or the local shopping centre for a browse through the cafes and shops.
The property features:-
- TV, DVD& sound bar with Bluetooth to your smart phone
- Ceiling Fans
- Large unfenced yard
- Queen Bed
- Queen Bed
- The bedding can be made more suitable for children by hiring an extra single rollaway bed through the agency
- Boat Ramp 85m
- Shopping Centre 900m
- Beach 1km
- Bowling Club 1km
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $120 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- We are NOT pet friendly
- If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 2days prior to your arrival date.
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Love the house and would have liked to stay longer. Wonderful view!
Pamela, March 2017
"Loved our stay in Culburra Beach, quite house on the lake, fresh new finish on the inside, loved the deck and BBQ."
Brett, February 2017
"We really enjoyed our stay at Bellevue. Fabulous property - very comfortable and relaxing. The front deck was a fantastic spot looking directly over the lake with lovely breezes. The house looks like its only just been renovated and was well equipped with everything that we needed. I would happily recommend this property to friends & family."
Jakki, January 2017
"Bellevue was a great property for over the Christmas break. Our kids loved playing on the front deck and riding their bikes around the cul-de-sac in front of the lake. The house had a great sized yard and was within a short walk of all amenities. It is a smaller house, but was perfect for what we needed, most of our time was spent outside. The separate bathrooms were handy too."
Matt, December 2016
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- iPod Dock
- Pantry Basics