This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Blue Waters Cottage is a great choice for families or couples looking for a relaxing, peaceful holiday. Located in the tranquil village of Callala Bay in the Shoalhaven area, on the northern shores of Jervis Bay. Callala Bay is a fantastic holiday location. A pleasant 2 hour drive from Sydney this area has it all; safe swimming, great walks, idyllic scenery and plenty of opportunities for fishing, boating, bike riding, dolphin spotting and photography.
Blue Waters Cottage is a short 120 metre walk onto the white sands of Jervis Bay.
The cottage is on two levels with views of the water from the lounge room and balcony upstairs. Both of these areas are a great spot to relax with the afternoon sun shining in on you whilst you read a good book or just laze the day away.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with two fridges and open plan dining and living area upstairs along with two bedrooms. The living area boasts a timber fireplace making this property very comfortable for a mid winter stay. The living area leads out to a balcony where after dinner drinks can be enjoyed whilst listening to the waves on the beach down the road.
Downstairs is a single bunk room, bathroom and second living area. This living area has a divan that can open out to a double bed and will then allow the property to accommodate 8.
The local shops are just a 10 minute walk away and provide all you need for a relaxing coastal break. There is an IGA, a hot food takeaway, cafes, boutique / gift shop and bakery. There is even a day spa if you want to reward yourself with a massage or facial. You can also stop off on your way through, at Nowra Fresh and the Farmers Market to collect supplies. Callala Bay and Callala Beach also have a few lovely restaurants and cafes if you choose to dine out.
Nowra is only a 20-minute drive away. Berry is located slightly further afield and well worth a visit. Also, there are plenty of other pristine beaches to explore around Currarong, Culburra Beach or further down the coast in Jervis Bay. Beecroft Peninsula and the lighthouse at Point Perpendicular are also worth exploring.
The property features:-
- 120 metres to bay
- Queen Bed
- 2 Single Beds
- 1 set single bunks
- Double Divan in downstairs living area
- Jervis Bay 120m
- Shopping Centre 1.14km
- Boat ramp and Jetty 1.63km
- Wowly Creek 375m
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $320 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- We are pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Just what we needed! This place. House and area are perfect for relaxing and recharging the batteries. It has such a friendly feel and it was so good to arrive and find all the little things we needed e.g. coffee, tea. Wish we could’ve stayed forever!”
Angela, October 2017
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating: Stand alone heaters
- Garden Area
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Other BBQ
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Video Player
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard