This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Only 2 1/2 hours south of Sydney you'll find this original 3 bedroom beach house at the beautiful suburb known as Callala Beach, 20 mins south-east of Nowra and forming part of the Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven region of NSW.
The house has undergone some major improvements since the owners purchased it in August 2016. These improvements though cosmetic have lifted the look and the comfort of the home which has been painted and refreshed throughout.
New flooring, comfortable bedding and air conditioning are just some of the things you will find in the property. The lounge area has large screen TV and glass doors leading out to the yard area.
Located across the road from the beach, wake up, and go to sleep to the sounds of the ocean and experience some of the whitest sand found anywhere in the world. Mirambeena is only 80 metres to the beach which is easily accessible by walking through the carpark across the road beside the community centre.
Go fishing off the boat ramp in nearby Callala Bay or off the beautiful sands of Myola which only is a 5 minute drive away. You can even catch the Ferry to Huskisson from the rockwall located at the southern end of Catherine Street, Myola.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
- Ocean Views
- Enclosed backyard
- Pet friendly
- Beach across the road
- Queen Bed
- Tri Bunk + single trundle
- Double Bed
- Callala Beach 80m
- Callala Country RSL Club 1.15km
- Tennis Courts 50m
- Hussky Ferry service 3.2km
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $280 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Excellent customer service, outstanding beach house, wonderfully maintained home. Such a delight to stay here. Beautifully presented on arrival. We shall return!”
Mike, April 2017
"As a family of 5 we really enjoyed our stay at Callala. This is the 3rd time we have stayed in Callala Beach and Mirambeena was up with the best. We would definitely stay here again."
Ryan, January 2017
"Great location, Good beds, Clean and nicely furnished, Great books and excellent sharp knives."
Kathryn, January 2017
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard