This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Afternoon Delight is a quaint retro holiday cottage located approximately 270 m from the golden sands of Culburra Beach.
Whether its a game of cricket in the large yard with friends or relaxing with a good book in a comfy chair, you will enjoy your stay in this very comfortable house. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning is provided making this a great house for both summer and winter stays.
The house is perfect for just one or two couples, or a small family.
Walk through the front door into the lounge, dining and recently renovated kitchen area. Both bedrooms have comfortable bedding and fresh doonas and pillows. The retro bathroom with separate toilet as well as an outdoor shower complete this little delight
The fully fenced backyard is lovely and green, great for kids and has a BBQ deck at rear. It is a perfect place to relax while listening to the sound of the ocean.
The lounge room is set up with TV and DVD, comfortable lounges, games and books. The kitchen is fully equipped and you can choose whether to eat indoors or out.
Culburra Beach is a picturesque 2.5 hour drive from Sydney CBD and approx. 3 hours from Canberra.Culburra Beach has remained non-commercial and it's the perfect place to relax and unwind, but also offers you a variety of activities to everyones needs.
Just take your towel and stroll down the road which will take you to the beach in less than 2 minutes.
Enjoy the beach with swimming, surfing, body boarding, snorkelling, windsurfing or fishing.
Orient Point & Crookhaven Heads are also great spots for fishing. However, if you prefer to buy rather than catch the fish, at Greenwell Point you can buy excellent seafood that comes straight off the boats.
If you enjoy bushwalking, Morton & Conjola National Parks are only a short drive away.
The local shops are only a few minutes drive away where you can do all your grocery shopping with Woolworths, a fresh bakery, a butcher and more. No need to travel to Nowra for your supplies, shop local.
The property features:
- Large yard
- Comfortable bedding
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
- Queen Bed
- Tri Bunk and single bed
- Culburra Beach 270m
- Shops 943m
- Boat Ramp 3km
- Bowling Club 1.4km
Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. (BYO beach towels) If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.
“Cute and quaint. Very close to the beach and a good backyard for fur babies.”
“Great property. Clean, tidy, neat and comfortable. All the condiments were appreciated.”
Pam, November 2017
“We loved our last-minute Easter break at Afternoon Delight. The house was adorable and perfectly located. Highly recommend.”
Anna, April 2017
- Air Conditioning: reverse cycle unit lounge room
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Coffee Machine: delonghi nespresso
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Games: atari
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: off street
- Pets Welcome
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard: back yard