This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Satori Springs is a grand estate of extraordinary proportions and superb quality. No expense has been spared at this secluded haven on 102 acres of natural tranquil beauty, providing a range of facilities rarely seen in a fully self contained holiday property all only 30 minutes from Bowral.
Bring the whole extended family, the bridal party, the corporate team or just a whole bunch of friends to enjoy being together in quality accommodation where you have the private and exclusive use of all facilities during your booking.
The hint of something special starts at the superbly crafted gateway entrance. A meandering driveway passes by the impressive lake and boathouse before entering the charming turpentine timbered port cochere. The grand foyer with Chinese hunting chairs, chimes and impressive art and wall hangings by local artisans enhances your first impressions what an introduction to an amazing property!
Expansive living and entertaining areas both indoor and out take advantage of the views past the Angel Pond over the sweeping lawns and across the magnificent lake to the bushland beyond. Enjoy the slow combustion wood heater in the mezzanine sitting room, the sunny casual living area off the kitchen, the library and formal dining areas, sweeping verandahs ideal for twilight dinner parties or the shady pergola and Peace Garden.
The house itself has 4 luxurious bedroom suites each with their own air conditioning units. There are overflow beds and suites in the cottage, the studio, the pool cabin and treatment rooms. The fabulous commercial designer kitchen in the main house and the additional trestle tables available allow you to fully cater for your stay and entertain all guests in the one area.
Additional facilities include the floodlit tennis court, indoor heated swimming pool and 8-person spa, beautiful walking trails and of course the lake with its pretty boathouse. Approximately 30% of the 102 acres features landscaped grounds, sprawling lawns and undulating fields. The wildlife is plentiful ranging from deer and kangaroos to numerous bird species.
The property features:
- Large commercial kitchen to allow you to fully cater for your stay including 2 ovens, 1 Microwave oven, 3 dishwasher drawers, extra large fridge
- Indoor and outdoor entertaining areas including BBQ
- Slow combustion wood heater, central heating, r/c air con, flyscreens,
- Fully equipped industrial laundry
- Floodlit tennis court
- Heated 16m indoor swimming pool and 8-person spa
- Sweeping green lawns, intimate Peace Garden and bush walking trails.
MAIN HOUSE sleeps 8
- Master Bedroom; oversized room with supersize king bed, sitting area with TV, large en suite including bath with a view, 2 balconies with views to the lake and the bush and electronic curtains
- The Lake Room; king bed (request to split to 2 singles at time of booking), en suite with double shower, mini fridge, air con, view to lake
- The Garden Room, king bed (request to split to 2 singles at time of booking), en suite, mini fridge, air con, views over the Peace Garden
- The Oak Room, king bed (request to split to 2 singles at time of booking), en suite, mini fridge, air con, views to the Oak tree.
COTTAGE sleeps 3
- Queen bed and single bed in 1 bedroom
- Living area
- Small kitchenette
THE STUDIO sleeps 5
- One large studio with 5 king single beds
- Small kitchenette
- One bathroom, 2nd separate toilet
- One living/games area with slow combustion wood heater makes a great teenage retreat
THE POOL CABIN sleeps 3
- One queen bed
- One king single bed
- Small kitchenette
- One bathroom
THE POOL ROOMS sleeps 2
- Two separate bedrooms each with king single beds
- One bathroom
- No kitchen or living facilities these were previous treatment rooms in the swimming pool complex
- 1kms to Canyonleigh General Store (coffee and take away food) approx. 3 mins
- 20 kms to Sutton Forest approx. 15 mins
- 23 kms to Southern Highlands Winery approx. 20 mins
- 28 kms to Sylvan Glen Weddings approx. 25 mins
- 30 kms to Bendooley Estate approx. 24 mins
- 34 kms to Centennial Vineyards approx. 27 mins
- 35 kms to Bowral/Mittagong approx. 30 min
- 36 kms to Gibraltar Resort approx. 27 mins
- 28 kms to Moss Vale/Berrima approx. 25 mins
- 150kms to Canberra/Sydney approx. 1.5 hours
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO pool towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $500 at this property.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Indoor Pool: Heated
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- No Smoking Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Washing Machine